QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

I'm mildly interested in how well the Seahawks are playing immediately following Russ's departure.
Meanwhile, the Colts are in shambles since Luck left.
Speaking of......I pray this isn't right.......Colts, Derek Carr next? :nerd: :lol:

I saw Fields vs NE. Saw a lot of him vs Dallas. But seeing him today......man. Give him a couple more pieces and they in business.

Rodgers. :smh:

curious if you've heard anything pointing to this or just guessing...i know a few colts fans who would revolt :lol:

Pure guess. I don't think they are gonna be Top 3 draft pick bad, not sure they trade up for someone, but if LV moves off Carr, he's still not completely washed.......would Indy try a 4th?

Iono.

Meanwhile, the Colts are in shambles since Luck left.
Speaking of......I pray this isn't right.......Colts, Derek Carr next? :nerd: :lol:

I take it back.....Colts, Rodgers? :nerd:

I suppose if Lamar leaves Balt, Rodgers could go there for a year or two. But man, Indy is a greasefire right now. I guess now they are in potential Top 3 Draft Pick Range.

Indy not having anyone on their staff who has called plays on offense is wild to me. Feel for Sam Ehlinger's development

Scott is cool in my book. Especially his post on Brady
heh.png

Cam throwing for 800 yards his first two games. Sheesh

Only five names on that chart. Shows where the game changed in the modern era. Wonder if anyone in the future will make a place there.

Mahomes will probably wipe Stafford off of it. Getting to Brees and Brady status is a haul

Ryan and Derek Carr have had some bad defenses.

Wilson, Jackson and Allen kinda underachieving?

I wonder if style of play factors into this stat.

NFC
Hurts (2nd)
Purty (7th)
Cousins (4th)
Brady (6th)
Dak (4th)
Jones (1st)
Geno (2nd)

AFC
Mahomes (1st)
Allen (1st)
Burrow (1st)