QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

he couldn't resist! :lol:

i mean i think a talented guy on a rookie deal definitely helps...but you can also do it paying them. depends on the owner's willingness to green light all the cap gymnastics for the GM

I mean, 8 rookie deals and backup Geno Smith money is 9 of the 14.

Mahomes, Allen, Dak, Cousins the 4 paid guys, and then the Brady senior citizen discount contract.

*Shrugs*

Russ is a BUM. Hurts my heart as Black man to say but it is the truth. I hope he proves me wrong.

If I'm reading my AFC tea leaves correctly.....

Next week could be:
Herbert vs Mahomes
Allen vs Burrow

That ain't bad. Even if it was Lawrence v Mahomes it's not terrible.

NFC
Hurts (2nd)
Purty (7th)
Cousins (4th)
Brady (6th)
Dak (4th)
Jones (1st)
Geno (2nd)

AFC
Mahomes (1st)
Allen (1st)
Burrow (1st)
Lawrence (1st)
Herbert (1st)
Jackson (1st)
Tua (1st)

Forgive my ignorance, but what does the parenthesis mean?

Nevermind. Figured it out :lol:

I'm shocked.........that Derek Carr is not on the list. :lol:

The rest of those names........ *shrugs*

yeah i was gonna say, 2 scores with an entire quarter? that's not garbage time :lol:

we got bozos in the NFL thread that LOVE throwing that around and before you know it a team is onsides kicking for the ball to take the lead :lol:

I agree with the 2nd tweet...that "garbage time" for Kirk resulted in multiple comeback wins.
Even with the 10+ minutes. His percentage is pretty low in comparison to his overall EPA which looks good imo.

It's not like it's Dalton where 70% of his EPA is in those situations and he's basically the same player :lol:

I wish I could play around with the code but only have a work laptop and don't install stuff on here lol

I know there's usually a ton of smoke vs actual activity, but I feel like this could be another huge off-season of QB movement.

Brady-Rodgers?
Carr
Lamar
Jimmy
Trey Lance?
Bryce/Stroud of course
Daniel Jones
Jameis?
Tannehill
Darnold?

I think Goff/Geno stay, but guaranteed? We'll see.
Matt Ryan should be done or a backup, same as Mariota/Bridgewater.

I assume Baker stays in LA waiting for Stafford to retire.

This is A LOT of dominoes. I haven't even fathomed if Cousins gets moved, or Fields? What if Rodgers stays, would they move Love?

Screenshot 2023-01-24 115745.png

I can't get the list stretched down to Purdy, but he's under 900K, and in like 52nd place or somethin like that. I thought about just using the Lance spot.

So it's

should use total spent by the teams remaining on the QB position as a whole

like 9ers it shouldnt be just purday, because that's not being honest.. just like talking about foles' contract only when the eagles won

the 49ers are also paying lance and jimmy G

like the eagles had dead money to multiple other QBs in '17 (bradford and chase daniel) along with wentz and foles contracts

Back
Top Bottom