POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I was telling the wife he same thing. Ole D Wade clone damn near cut two the same ep.

I don't remember who did what first, but I believe it was Tasha popping herself in front of Sean before Ghost actually cut Angela. Now this b wanna forget all the **** she done because he took that other b outta town. I never had a luxury apartment like theirs, but I gotta believe more could've been done to gain access when his name has to be on the lease.

I was telling the wife he same thing. Ole D Wade clone damn near cut two the same ep.

I don't remember who did what first, but I believe it was Tasha popping herself in front of Sean before Ghost actually cut Angela. Now this b wanna forget all the **** she done because he took that other b outta town. I never had a luxury apartment like theirs, but I gotta believe more could've been done to gain access when his name has to be on the lease.
Exactly 
laugh.gif

Ol desk dude cared about his job a little too much. He knew Ghost stayed there and paid the rent 
mean.gif

Remember, he said he couldn't get in the middle of domestic issues.

And Ghost said something like "What the **** did Tasha say to you?".

Both their names are on everything it seems.

If she calls down and says she don't want her husband upstairs, it is VERY unlikely he is getting upstairs.

am i the only one that found it incredibly sexy when that elevator door closed & tasha pulled that gun out, she is perfection?

It was a good scene but forced as hell...drop the mag and cleared the round. There was no reason to do all that ESPECIALLY if you think there is an issue where you need a gun.

They just wanted to make her look like a bad $%^ :smokin :lol:

am i the only one that found it incredibly sexy when that elevator door closed & tasha pulled that gun out, she is perfection?

It was a good scene but forced as hell...drop the mag and cleared the round. There was no reason to do all that ESPECIALLY if you think there is an issue where you need a gun.

They just wanted to make her look like a bad $%^ :smokin :lol:

Nah she dropped the mag and cleared the round bc her kids had called her, or they asked her something if I recall correctly ...she was definitely headed into the another room to check up on her kids.

Really though what would she had done if 50 jumped on her there? Too close for comfort to say the least.

Like all y'all, I'm so ready to see the end of Holly. He told her simple *** to stay in the house. Now **** is going bad quick.

Tasha clearly unloaded the gun before the son started talking :lol:

Regardless there is no reason to unload a gun you plan to use just because your kid calls you...

Kanan definitely would have punched or slapped before she could have drawn it on him she stuggled to pull it out after he left :rofl:

Last edited:
Either way, regardless whether she would've pulled out the gun to ice Kanan, or let Kanan in to smash, she would've been touching some hard steel at the end of the night :pimp:

Regardless there is no reason to unload a gun you plan to use just because your kid calls you...

Keeping a loaded gun in house with kids is not always the best idea. Unless you have a strong box.

And if you're working in a less than legitimate field, you probably don't have it in a strong box.

Yes, it's a TV show. And it looked good. But it's not without some grounding in reality.

Last edited:
The most focused and cerebral character at this moment is 50 because he has the least distractions, everybody is distracted with some other ish which clouds their rational thinking.

Kanan definitely would have punched or slapped before she could have drawn it on him she stuggled to pull it out after he left :rofl:
Damn my *****
Stop tryna make sense to a damn tv show :lol:
Killing the vibe

For real, son breaking the scene down piece by piece. :lol:

The most focused and cerebral character at this moment is 50 because he has the least distractions, everybody is distracted with some other ish which clouds their rational thinking.

He really is the only one with his head in the game. Everybody else BSing.

Dudes were talking about Tasha/Ghost paying rent vs mortgage and I'm breaking it down? Aight :rofl:

Reminded me of the prop money convo from season 1

Last edited:
The most ridiculous part was Kidd Kidd....that payment and then the performance :lol: :rofl:

Were Banks or Buck unavailable? Even Yayo would have made more sense. Maybe Ghost didn't have enough cash.

The most ridiculous part was Kidd Kidd....that payment and then the performance :lol: :rofl:

Were Banks or Buck unavailable? Even Yayo would have made more sense. Maybe Ghost didn't have enough cash.

The most ridiculous part was Kidd Kidd....that payment and then the performance

View media item 1604686

Yall stupid lmao

Im sitting there like oh **** there go Kidd Kidd.

My girl was like "Who the hell is a Kidd Kidd?"

Back
Top Bottom