POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Holly is shady and Tommy to damn dumb to notice it. She flirting with his man when he was tryna get outta there.

She wasn't flirting though she's stupid and entitled.
Broad was flirting. Then when Tommy came back she told him she was feeling "lonely". That's **** girls say after they cheated.
I thought Tommy was about to backhand her.

She DEFINITELY said that to insinuate she had did something and piss him off.

Next week on Power
Can't trust these garden tools 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Have a feeling none of the chicks going out first. Might just be Greg to take that L for getting too close to figuring it all out.

What if it is Angie to do it because she is that committed to Ghost?

Have a feeling none of the chicks going out first. Might just be Greg to take that L for getting too close to figuring it all out.

What if it is Angie to do it because she is that committed to Ghost?
Angie has to die thought right?

I mean, she is going to find out that Jamie is Ghost.

Will she down enough to stay on board even after finding out?

It will be a good plot twist and dope for him to have a US Attorney on the team but man, I don't know if the writers could pull it off without seeming Generic.

I want to see what Shawn does to Ghost to make sure him and Tasha are forever lol

I want to see who's going to smash Tasha first, Kanan or Shawn. I can definitely see father and son getting into a heated argument about smashing Tasha first. Shawn is going to win and smash, then Kanan will get heated and smash Ghost out of jealosy

Last edited:
I don't see why ghost ain't just tell Tasha that he was tryna run game on Angela cause she investigating them
He coulda got outta the doghouse QUICK

And how the hell kenan on the list but ghost can't even get in his own damn house
I wish a ***** would deny me entry into my own ****

am i the only one that found it incredibly sexy when that elevator door closed & tasha pulled that gun out, she is perfection?

-50 cent about to single-handedly bring back shearling coats for the fall/winter ..& is it always winter on this show, or is season 1&2 fall & winter ..where's the warm weather.. kanan is a beast tho.

Last edited:
am i the only one that found it incredibly sexy when that elevator door closed & tasha pulled that gun out, she is perfection?

-50 cent about to single-handedly bring back shearling coats for the fall/winter ..& is it always winter on this show, or is season 1&2 fall & winter ..where's the warm weather.. kanan is a beast tho.
Yeah I think it's fall going into winter
Season 1 and 2 have been continuous times wise
With no time jumps

Season 2 is much better than season 1.

50's character is the best part of the show.

Happy to see Ghost grow some balls at the end and go back to handling business. Should have popped Holly right there.

Tommy a punk, the white cop a punk too. Losing their minds over some females :smh:

Season 2 is much better than season 1.

50's character is the best part of the show.

Happy to see Ghost grow some balls at the end and go back to handling business. Should have popped Holly right there.

Tommy a punk, the white cop a punk too. Losing their minds over some females
mean.gif
lol, ghost is losing his mind over a female also tho ..they all are ..the women have the power on the show.

Show is called power and dudes simping over P... Power of that P

Bout time Ghost remembered he was a drug dealer and showed some ambition.

and i like Kanan as a character, but 50's acting makes that **** unbearable.

Kanan basically was sending lil hints to Ghost at the bar, that he knew he set him up, so i wonder what Kanan got in mind as pay back. He could have easily went up there to try and murk Tasha, but that woulda been too easy for him, so he must have some more diabolical **** in mind. :lol:

Ghost tell lie after lie, so I'm leaning towards Ghost murking Holly and making it seem like Kanan did it.

I'm with the people who think Ghost is just playing Angela at this point to get info. He should have told Tasha about it foreal though...

I want to see who's going to smash Tasha first, Kanan or Shawn. I can definitely see father and son getting into a heated argument about smashing Tasha first. Shawn is going to win and smash, then Kanan will get heated and smash Ghost out of jealosy
Shawn is gonna turn on his pops for Tasha.... Only way Ghost doesn't get clipped

another thing..out of all cities why does holly have to be from cLeveLand
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom