POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I don't see why ghost ain't just tell Tasha that he was tryna run game on Angela cause she investigating them
He coulda got outta the doghouse QUICK

Yeah but...then he runs the risk of Tasha telling tommy.
And if Tommy finds out, kenan finds out...and we know how he gets down already

And it also seems like ghost has a plan.

How were they 2[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] or 2[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji]

Not complaining, but exactly like I thought. We big it up in our minds to be something epic when it isn't. Said before, I'm sure most of us have had a better set.

Not goin to front, they weren't nothing to crazy

But yo I could of sworn her joints were bigger back when she was on MTV?

They looked different than in the past. She might have gotten a reduction or lift.

Yoooooooo

Kanan might be my favorite character now. Dude is so damn ruthless :lol: :smokin

After seeing ep 4, he has every reason too. Don't recall how long he was locked up for, I think 10yrs. That gives a dude a lot of time to piece **** together. He wasnt nothing to play with before going inside, so now he is even worse.

If someone's at your door you answer in your underwear? No. Especially as a female... And the. To invite them in?! Nah

I didn't catch that was Sean's mom. That's gross to hear your parents getting it in lol

I think Julio came in on his own and caught shorty off guard. The problem I have with her is that she made no attempts to cover herself up, and she invited dude in for a drink and left them out. WHen she did that I knew she was trying to stir up drama. Look at their first scene together in that ep. She was threatening to break up all his records because she was bored and lonely. Chick loves drama.

As for Sean being in the house, he a fool for that. She have got his grown *** up and went outside. :rofl:

Anyone surprised that Ghost and Tasha pay RENT? I'd expect them to have a mortgage or something :lol:. All that money they got.

I'm wondering if it was just an error in the script or if it was for real. I didn't know you can rent out a condo or co-op. I thought you had to have a mortgage to live in them. I know the HOA is very strict about stuff so I don't see them just letting people rent. Then again I'm no expert so I live it to them.

Can't Lie that boy 50 killing it as a bad guy, seems like all odds against Ghost right now

50/Kanan just doing what comes natural.

I want to see who's going to smash Tasha first, Kanan or Shawn. I can definitely see father and son getting into a heated argument about smashing Tasha first. Shawn is going to win and smash, then Kanan will get heated and smash Ghost out of jealosy

That would be a big oh snap moment if this happens. :smokin

And how the hell kenan on the list but ghost can't even get in his own damn house
I wish a ***** would deny me entry into my own ****

Word. That is some crazy stuff, but to be honest. When your wife knows as much about you and your dirty laundry as Tasha does Ghost. You don't make those kinds of mistakes. In this case I cant be mad at shorty, especially after finding out about Angie and giving him a pass. :smh:

am i the only one that found it incredibly sexy when that elevator door closed & tasha pulled that gun out, she is perfection?

-50 cent about to single-handedly bring back shearling coats for the fall/winter ..& is it always winter on this show, or is season 1&2 fall & winter ..where's the warm weather.. kanan is a beast tho.

Same thing I was thinking :rofl:. Had me wondering what year homie got locked up.

lol, ghost is losing his mind over a female also tho ..they all are ..the women have the power on the show.

All except Kanan. While they fight and argue over petty stuff, and bring more attention to their illegal activity. Kanan is going to swoop in and take it all.

Nah, you can rent a condo. You can rent a house as well. :lol:

But honestly man some of yall need to relax and enjoy the show instead of critiquing every damn detail.

Some of the stuff yall complaining about :smh: :lol:

LaLas **** were nice to me. The only thing I hated was that her hair was covering them up for most of the scene and Shawn didn't get to touch them. What man lets a girl ride him without grabbing the **** at least once? Basically they could have saved that scene.

I'm team Kanan now. What person wouldn't want to get revenge on somebody that did them dirty? I know I would be out for revenge. I really hope they do a flashback or something to show why Ghost/Tasha sent him to jail. Maybe Kanan was doing them dirty or they were just greedy as hell.

Tommy...... Somebody call 50 Cent and tell him to let me play the hitman that kills off Holly if there's a scene for that. I'm tired of that chick. I wonder what Julio is going to do to Tommy. I doubt he lets that punch slide.

Man, I'm glad this show is around because I needed a crime show to replace Sons of Anarchy since that is done.

LaLas **** were nice to me. The only thing I hated was that her hair was covering them up for most of the scene and Shawn didn't get to touch them. What man lets a girl ride him without grabbing the **** at least once? Basically they could have saved that scene.

I'm team Kanan now. What person wouldn't want to get revenge on somebody that did them dirty? I know I would be out for revenge. I really hope they do a flashback or something to show why Ghost/Tasha sent him to jail. Maybe Kanan was doing them dirty or they were just greedy as hell.

Tommy...... Somebody call 50 Cent and tell him to let me play the hitman that kills off Holly if there's a scene for that. I'm tired of that chick. I wonder what Julio is going to do to Tommy. I doubt he lets that punch slide.

Man, I'm glad this show is around because I needed a crime show to replace Sons of Anarchy since that is done.
yea man at least this show doesn't have daylight shootouts haha

I knew a guy that owned at least 2 hot nyc nightclubs and he rented in a high-rise building for like 8 years.  A lot of people with money rent instead of owning property

50's lines are on fire! The thing is his background and past help him so much. You cant fake what is part of your life. The actors play their parts he just acts naturally.

People in "that line of business" should rent/lease...when the Law catches up they seize anything in your name. Would be a lot easier to stash cash and pay rent for a house/apartment than putting money down and paying a mortgage every month only to have the Feds come and take it away...plus renting allows you to live more "month to month" as you can pick up and leave on short notice. The Kings of Cools and Savages talk about renting vs buying....

50's lines are on fire! The thing is his background and past help him so much. You cant fake what is part of your life. The actors play their parts he just acts naturally.

Werd i forgetting sometimes 50 use to be on Jamaica Ave moving work wit Yayo and em

I can definitely see an opening of Lala feeing rejected/jealous and potentially telling Ghost what's up with Sean and Tasha.

Pushing Ghost even farther away into the corner by himself.

Tasha having conflict with her friend, and Sean having to deal with Ghost and potentially Kanan.

Just finished the EP, man its gonna go sideways quick!! That secret with Tasha and Ghost puts the story even more tense!

Cant wait to see this, at first I was rooting for Ghost, now I wanna know what that beef was.

Werd i forgetting sometimes 50 use to be on Jamaica Ave moving work wit Yayo and em
For all we know this might be the story of his life, or a very close adaptation. Still he says very little and everyword has BOOM right after the lines are outta his mouth.

Cant wait to see how all of this plays out.

Another glitch in the episode I noticed was when holly mentioned "I've got beers in the fridge", but they ended up drinking water. No man is going to turn down a beer for a cup of water. Not to mention, Julio is Cuban and I ain't never met a Cuban that turns down beer.

And Ghost needs to put the burner to Cantos. Take his life. Allegedly, Stern got dirt on Cantos, and he's pretty much holding him hostage

Another glitch in the episode I noticed was when holly mentioned "I've got beers in the fridge", but they ended up drinking water. No man is going to turn down a beer for a cup of water. Not to mention, Julio is Cuban and I ain't never met a Cuban that turns down beer.

And Ghost needs to put the burner to Cantos. Take his life. Allegedly, Stern got dirt on Cantos, and he's pretty much holding him hostage

Considering he is at tommys place who is basically his boss and reports too and isn't home and his chick there in her underwear. So it's not far fetch for him to turn down a beer for just water. He isn't there to mingle and chill.

You sir are just reaching.

some of yall nitpicking like a mug 
laugh.gif

it aint that serious

Man that last episode was all over the place, so much happening I had to watch it twice lol.

I have a feeling Kanan and either Angela or Knox will meet soon. The way Kanan is gearing up to take that RSK territory and Angela mentions that Ghost might be moving someone into that territory who's "easier to manage" I can definitely see them try to put the squeeze on Kanan. Being that Ghost got Kanan knocked, and Kanan can't kill Ghost because it will come back to him, I can see him setting Angela or Knox onto Ghost trail (the real Ghost, not who they think he is)

Edit: Or maybe killing Angela and framing Ghost [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Not to mention, most females keep their bras and panties in the same drawer. Shawn was pulling out Tasha's bra from the top right drawer, Tasha came in and said "if you're looking for my panties, they're in the top left"
No wonder Ghost dont want her. She using up too much damn dresser space.

^ Why they got his n hers closets but share a dresser?

We need answers b.

That's a fact

And if Ghost has a clean record, how the hell did they have his mugshot on the table lined up next to Tommys and kanan and the euro guy? Usually an arrest would show up on a record. So how the hell do they have his picture? Cus that damn sure ain't no Facebook picture

Back
Top Bottom