POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Sure it's an id or license photo.since he's in business with Tommy they pulling up everything. B it's the feds they do **** like that

The photo of Ghost had words on it, it's probably a press photo, which was a big thing for him in season one. Having his photo taken.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it wasn't a mug shot. He was in a suit in the picture if I recall. It is probably the one time he took a picture last episode that they have, like Freemind just said.

The feds pulled out his mug shot and mentioned that Ghost and the Russian cat co-owns a laundromat together, I must have missed that during that episode in the 1st season.

That was a drivers license pic...I know were out of commission till the 11th but damn y'all are reachin hard

My blood gets hot every time I hear Angie say "Ghost" and "let's wake up together" son i sweartagod I want to see her take a hot slug

The feds pulled out his mug shot and mentioned that Ghost and the Russian cat co-owns a laundromat together, I must have missed that during that episode in the 1st season.

That's not what they said.

Tommy and the Russian got clipped for something together. Which is how the Russian came up.

Then they started talking about Tommy's businesses and Ghost and the Laundromat.

Last edited:
Ghost is sloppy

I knew he was gonna get caught up again about Angela

He doesn't have a secret name for her in his phone :lol:

I went on the series Wikipedia page to check something....

:smh:

If you don't want any spoilers for the season, don't go there.

Conversely, if you do, my all means.

This just makes me think that someone big is dying :smh:

I'm ducking this thread for the next few days because someone will spoil it

I went on the series Wikipedia page to check something....

:smh:

If you don't want any spoilers for the season, don't go there.

Conversely, if you do, my all means.

Wait...so they have spoilers for future episodes?
Somebody please flag that **** :lol:

It's not VERY detailed.

And it was some **** I probably knew was coming.

But I didn't wanna KNOW :lol:

They're generic episode "descriptions". Still.....

Last edited:
I'll play it safe and stay away from Wikipedia :lol:
But anyone peep how Ghosts son is becoming a main character? We seeing more and more of him each episode. I can picture him playing a role in the future. Maybe even a victim of a kidnapping by Kanan (who Im sure he sees as a family friend). I can easily see Kanan walk up to him after school like "Hey lil man wanna shoot some hoop?" Of course lil man gonna oblige. Kanan gonna end up putting him on game or doing some sneaky ****. Lol might even have him pump a couple packs for him :lol:

That would hit ghost close to home and that might be what brings him and Tasha back together

My blood gets hot every time I hear Angie say "Ghost" and "let's wake up together" son i sweartagod I want to see her take a hot slug

:rofl:

Nah Angela needs to live. She's sexy, and I need to see more of them thangs before she go.

Kanan deff got somthin planned. I see him and ghost going at it for the final episode. I'm in my head with Angie tho. Like if comes to her attention who ghost really is does she protect him? Or does she stay true to the badge and try and bring him in?? I'm thinkin she might tryna pin erything on Tommy. Dude drinkin the kanan kool aid as it was put and he might side wit kanan when it comes down to it. Especially if Tommy finds out Ghost put that bread toward the club party...things Heatin up!

angela bad, but she is def. annoying as hell to listen to.

that knox dude gotta be the biggest simp add "thanksss" to her list of repeated sayings. holly sucks too.. i didn't think i would at the start but Tasha the most bearable woman on the show.

She was looking good on the bet post show

Smooth chocolate [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Last edited:
That couldn't have been a mugshot.

It had to be, I can't think of how else the Feds would get a pic like that

He "owns" a nightclub, could've been from an article about him. Looks like son had a peacoat on in the photo.

We all know that Kanan gon either get shipped back up state or sent to Belize. He's the antagonist and not the main character. Ghost needs to slow down and look at all the pieces in his life. I think he's still foolin w/ Angela cause he wants that old thing back, and now, because he knows that she has inside info and u could possibly use that to exploit.

At first I felt like Ghost was doin Tommy dirty by not tellin him from jump he was bein watched, but Tommy aint in it all the way mentally right now, the bull is too naive and makes poor decisions. His girl is gon sing like she tryna get a spot on the Voice.

And I love me some Naturi, just not her lace fronts on the show :lol: Always was the finest of 3LW imho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom