POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

just finished up,pretty solid show,acting isnt amazing but story has been good so far.although some of the drama seems forced and unnecessary

ghost is cool,him vs 50 should be good hope they dont drag it out but probaly will

angie is hot but that fake hood act is turrible,same goes for the chris mullin dude..not hood at all,straight outta boston marky mark type,i can tolerate him for now but he wyling with the ginger chick and needs to get checked

dwade def needs to get murked,and his wife is weak too.good show tho overall 

just started watching this show...watching episode 2...

the HS Tasha said she went to...Cardozo...that's the high school I went to in Queens...wow...just had a big "woah" moment

just finished season 1 - excited to see where season 2 goes.

I really don't like Tommy - not because of his character - but more so mannerisms. While it may be a joke to the writers to poke fun at Tommy for looking like Eminem....he really seems like the mesh of Eminem and Mackelmore. From the look to the way he speaks...it's pretty ridiculous - they made an obvious carbon copy.

50 Cent should have a solid role next season, and I hope his son becomes a big time player as well.

Last edited:
BudPPHIIYAAok7n.jpg

Wowww...never realized that was tommie in TD

Edit: see I'm late :lol:

Last edited:
Me and the Mrs went to Eddie's Sweet Shop a few weeks ago.

Spot where Ghost and Angie go for milkshakes and Tommie shows up and ***** everything up :lol:

Last edited:
just started watching this show...watching episode 2...

the HS Tasha said she went to...Cardozo...that's the high school I went to in Queens...wow...just had a big "woah" moment

just finished season 1 - excited to see where season 2 goes.

I really don't like Tommy - not because of his character - but more so mannerisms. While it may be a joke to the writers to poke fun at Tommy for looking like Eminem....he really seems like the mesh of Eminem and Mackelmore. From the look to the way he speaks...it's pretty ridiculous - they made an obvious carbon copy.

50 Cent should have a solid role next season, and I hope his son becomes a big time player as well.

You went to Cardozo venom lyrix venom lyrix ?
Where do you think I got my s/n from 8) class of '99

I enjoyed this show. Its nice for a nyc show to revolve around the other boroughs and not just manhattan.

People online callin Ghost's real wife ugly...

View media item 1193953
Over the weekend, a picture surfaced of the eye candy out with wife, publicist Jennifer Pfautch, and their adorable son. The photo was instantly met with an onslaught of online commentators bashing his wife’s looks. The comments ranged from calling her “ugly” to “masculine” to “she looks like Jeremy Scott.”

“I wish all of you could experience celebrity for a week to understand the LEVEL of ugly in certain diseases (called human beings),” Hardwick, 40, tweeted.

“I thought it was ugly losing my son. I thought it was ugly losing my brother at 45 & sister at 33. All within 3 yr span. Ugly of HATE is a portion of cancer immeasurable. Social media has aided in the hate of my generation of public figures vs. those before us,” he continued.

http://www.centrictv.com/whats-good...calling-his-wife-ugly-i-want-to-harm-you.html

Back
Top Bottom