POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Son is at least 30 years old fiending for shorty he messed with when he was 16....grow the **** up, pa. You's a grown man B

lol you talking about her like she's just some bird from the block....

that was his girl and she just disappeared ....

then she comes back and is a successful attorney that obviously still has the feels for him too.....

don't see how that's being immature

a lot of ****** on this board are in love with sneakers for nostalgic reasons ... well into our 30's and 40's and can't give up the culture .... some would tell us to "grow up"

seems more understandable to hold on to love for a person ..... no?

No. Shoes are a material item. If I married and built a family with a woman, ain't no chick from 20 years ago gonna just come back into my life and make me forget everything I've already built.

No. Shoes are a material item. If I married and built a family with a woman, ain't no chick from 20 years ago gonna just come back into my life and make me forget everything I've already built.

you're taking it too literally

the moral of the story is a love for something that brings back a certain feeling from a long time ago...

Tasha was always number 2...

Season Finale Of 50 Cent’s “Power” Brings In Big Numbers

(AllHipHop News)
Starz has a bona fide hit on its hands. The new 50 Cent produced series Power ended its first season on a high note. The show’s season finale doubled the number of viewers from its premiere episode in June.

Adding in all the airings throughout the weekend, Power‘s last show brought in around 2.5 million viewers. That total is the highest for a Starz finale since Spartacus: War of the Damned in 2013.

According to the network, the program has averaged 4 million viewers an episode when calculating all available platforms such as Starz on Demand and Starz Play. Power was especially a hit in African-American households with 71% of its audience coming from that demographic.

The show produced the largest concentration of African-American viewers of any scripted series on a premium channel since The Wire in 2006. HBO’s Game Of Thrones and True Blood were the only premium cable programs to draw in a larger audience of Black viewers this year.

Starz will re-run the entire season of Power on Encore Black beginning August 12th at 10 pm. The show stars Omari Hardwick, Naturi Naughton, Joseph Sikora, and Lela Loren. It was created by Courtney Kemp Agboh.

Rewatching the series so many hidden messages that give away the finale… Im trying to figure out with all that money and resources Ghost didn't run shawtys background to make sure she is who she says she is. Rookie move. When fits son came in seen him for the first time you could tell by his mannerisms something was off when Sean said he was working for Ghost..

I'm comparing holding on to some childhood ****.. something that brings back a certain feeling

I think it was said in an episode that he's never stepped out on his girl before.. which is exactly my point.. he ain't playing her for some random bird.. dude been a millionaire for a LONG LONG time... obviously he could have been knocking down anything moving but it took a chick he ain't seen in 20 years to do so...Tasha got her max contract cuz Bron left.

Tommy and Tasha admitted he was changing and that is because of the club. The appearance of Angie just sped that up, he and Tasha were going to be done within a year or two anyway. The more ambitious he gets about the club, the more they grow apart. To add to your comment about him never cheating on Tasha, that would explain why he isn't very skilled in being discreet. For him, Angie isn't really the side chick. He wants her to be the main.

She will if the woman you chose to be your wife was just a consolation. Not saying he doesn't love Tasha or his family, but his true love is Angie not Tasha. If the man never cheated on Tasha it isn't because he couldn't. It just means nobody fills that void, not even Tasha. So why bother even stepping out.

Last edited:
when they both got the phone call at the exact same time that ruiz got stabbed, i feel like they should have known from that moment that somethings up with the other

Tommy and Tasha admitted he was changing and that is because of the club. The appearance of Angie just sped that up, he and Tasha were going to be done within a year or two anyway. The more ambitious he gets about the club, the more they grow apart. To add to your comment about him never cheating on Tasha, that would explain why he isn't very skilled in being discreet. For him, Angie isn't really the side chick. He wants her to be the main.

pretty much this. Ghost told her how the Club would be the retirement plan and she didn't wanna hear about it.

Funny though, when Ghost asked Tasha what he thought he'd be when they first met in ep 1, she said the biggest drug dealer in NY. And now that they're separated or whatever Ghost says the same thing.

^Well at this point, Ghost has no choice but to get back to doin what he knows best

Last edited:
Yea I need 50 son to get offed, he's a fool and a coward.

There ain't 1 main male character on the show that ain't bout to **** his life up over some ().

Last edited:
Tommy got his nose wide open and he my guy too what a waste. He reminds me of Jesse Pinkman trying to save these women that don't want to be saved.

When Ghost went in for the kill :pimp:

I like how they showed he still had his skills. Not as sloppy as Tommy's attempted kill.

Dude was going to die regardless if ghost killed him or not anyway.

Anyway can't wait for season 2

When Tommy's girl got popped, me and my wife started doin the shmurda dance. When we survived we was like the confused dude in the Janguars gif. Don't see how she survived but now that Ghost knows that she knows too much, he might off her himself. And pink sneakers gon get offed too, probably by 50's character because she didn't get the job done and to give his character that particular moment

Them sex scenes had to have had them sending each others sexts after the shoot. That was straight butt naked rubbing.

No way Power gets that Emmy nod though.

rofling.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom