POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

"And when I get back we need to talk" *walks away*

He was cold for that. :lol:

what husband just comes home and packs talmbout he about to go to miami and walking out the door that quick...

hell nah. lol

when he said ill fly back to see the kids if i have to...that was it. no "ill fly back and forth to see you guys" no nothing. when he said we need to talk i thought she was going to flip her lid...but she didnt. Ghost not thinking about his kids in this...lol no man does.

Ghost does. :smile:
I would too though.
He's been trying to get her on the same page, she's like nah though. She's like "You going to hustle rocks in the street and be the King."
He's not about that, she wasn't hearing him, so at that point, he stopped talking, and starting showing

Last edited:
"And when I get back we need to talk" *walks away*

He was cold for that. :lol:

what husband just comes home and packs talmbout he about to go to miami and walking out the door that quick...

hell nah. lol

when he said ill fly back to see the kids if i have to...that was it. no "ill fly back and forth to see you guys" no nothing. when he said we need to talk i thought she was going to flip her lid...but she didnt. Ghost not thinking about his kids in this...lol no man does.

A bawse. :lol: :pimp:

But he is thinking about his kids. He told Angela it was gonna be him, her and his kids after he figures some stuff out.

hell nah. lol

No man does?

I can't support you on that....because it's plenty of men who do.

Anyway, back to the show...

Tasha a bird, whether she the mother of his kids or not.....she deserve that treatment with her childish mindset.

Watching Episode 1, is this guys wife supposed to be attractive?
laugh.gif
watch your mouf

thats a nice chocolate sista 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

That chick is truly the worst hitter ever. At first I thought she was just stirring up **** for whoever, but she was actually supposed to kill those people.either kanan kills her or she kills him.

Not that I'm taking Tasha's side... But can you blame her? Ghost got with her when she was young and dumb. All she knows is street life.

word, she's the worst hitman ever. You can even do the **** she does as Agent 47 and progress in the story. They make you replay the whole mission.

Finally saw the finale. Lala plays the same role in every show/movie. The hating *** jealous single friend. Can tell she's type annoying in real life. And as much as I want to poke Angie, her voice and complete blind eye towards being with a married man pisses me off. "I love him". FOH. And Holly is ugly.

Besides Ghost she's been batting 100%

Ruiz? The 1st girl on the Elevator? The dude in the warehouse?

She's batting .200 :lol:

Ruiz? The 1st girl on the Elevator? The dude in the warehouse?

She's batting .200 :lol:

I'm saying, what show is this dude watching? :lol:

:lol: my fault I wasn't even thinking about the girl with the scar and the warehouse kid, thought the big dawgs were the only ones who mattered

I was listening to Breakfast club the other day and Charlemagne said just sexing a chick shouldn't be considered cheating but if you do what Ghost does with Angie that's cheating (museum, milkshake dates, diamonds) :lol:

Agree or disagree?

Sexing is cheating.

Ghost is having an "affair".

Which is the dumbest **** imaginable to me.

You can't even get the relationship you're in right so you want to have another on top of it?

Type of sense is that? :lol:

Sexing is cheating.

Ghost is having an "affair".

Which is the dumbest **** imaginable to me.

You can't even get the relationship you're in right so you want to have another on top of it?

Type of sense is that? :lol:
I see dudes do this all the time tho....

Last edited:
Hey girl he's a pic of my pipi ... He's a picture of my putang ... Go to bathroom and ....

Hmmm doesn't sound like cheating at all ...

Emotional conversations is part of cheating ... If u don't mind ur girl sending naked pic and talking about how she would another cat ... Then I guess is not cheating.

Hey girl he's a pic of my pipi ... He's a picture of my putang ... Go to bathroom and ....

Hmmm doesn't sound like cheating at all ...

Emotional conversations is part of cheating ... If u don't mind ur girl sending naked pic and talking about how she would another cat ... Then I guess is not cheating.

He said sexing, not sexting :lol:

Back
Top Bottom