POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Sexing is cheating.

Ghost is having an "affair".

Which is the dumbest **** imaginable to me.

You can't even get the relationship you're in right so you want to have another on top of it?

Type of sense is that? :lol:
I see dudes do this all the time tho....

So do I. **** don't make sense.

If you want to smash, I understand.

By trying to have a 2nd relationship when you're failing at the first one makes no sense to me though.

I said this to a shorty the other day.....a lot of smart dudes do dumb **** because of women.

Pretty much the theme of this show.

BTW, watching Tommy hit the heavy bag had me :lol:

This dude supposed to be muscle. They should have trained him to throw better punches :lol:

Sexing is cheating.

Ghost is having an "affair".

Which is the dumbest **** imaginable to me.

You can't even get the relationship you're in right so you want to have another on top of it?

Type of sense is that? :lol:
I see dudes do this all the time tho....

So do I. **** don't make sense.

If you want to smash, I understand.

By trying to have a 2nd relationship when you're failing at the first one makes no sense to me though.

I said this to a shorty the other day.....a lot of smart dudes do dumb **** because of women.

Pretty much the theme of this show.

BTW, watching Tommy hit the heavy bag had me :lol:

This dude supposed to be muscle. They should have trained him to throw better punches :lol:

Yeah seems pointless to go through that mental anguish. But I can't fault him, a lot of dudes would jump at the one that got away coming back all open.

Ghost does.
smile.gif

I would too though.
He's been trying to get her on the same page, she's like nah though. She's like "You going to hustle rocks in the street and be the King."
He's not about that, she wasn't hearing him, so at that point, he stopped talking, and starting showing
THIS

Ghost and Angie is on some next level **** tho....

she was the girl he wanted to be with in the 1st place

he moved on with Tasha because he had no choice -- Angie vanished

Angie came back on the scene and it's like she never left ... all that nostalgia and teenage love came back ..son was loving her inside his head the entire time

I can relate to the **** ... it's the ******* worse

Ghost does. :smile:

I would too though.

He's been trying to get her on the same page, she's like nah though. She's like "You going to hustle rocks in the street and be the King."

He's not about that, she wasn't hearing him, so at that point, he stopped talking, and starting showing
THIS

Even if she was on the same page he still would have pursued Angie...it just would have moved slower

Tommy hasn't been listening either and he hasn't found a new partner, set him up to go to jail or killed him so...yeah.

Ghost is the husband/boss....it's on him that his wife/business partner are outta pocket.

He could have squashed all this with one real sit down convo :lol:

Last edited:
Son is at least 30 years old fiending for shorty he messed with when he was 16....grow the **** up, pa. You's a grown man B

Son is at least 30 years old fiending for shorty he messed with when he was 16....grow the **** up, pa. You's a grown man B
He's actually 40 so its even worse.... :smh:

I find it comical he thinks he can make one big happy family with Angie and his kids in Miami, this show really does reflect how some dudes actually move now a days....

Last edited:
Quote:
I find it comical he thinks he can make one big happy family with Angie and his kids in Miami, this show really does reflect how some dudes actually move now a days....
not sure what you mean by this....

Quote:

not sure what you mean by this....
I've seen guys take their side piece and feed them the we can all be together stuff with my kids and forgetting that their current wife/baby momma ain't going to let that happen without a fight.... :lol:

Which is what I think Tasha is going to end up doing in this show..... She probably will conspire with 50's character in season 2

lol you talking about her like she's just some bird from the block....

that was his girl and she just disappeared ....

then she comes back and is a successful attorney that obviously still has the feels for him too.....

don't see how that's being immature

a lot of ****** on this board are in love with sneakers for nostalgic reasons ... well into our 30's and 40's and can't give up the culture .... some would tell us to "grow up"

seems more understandable to hold on to love for a person ..... no?

I've seen guys take their side piece and feed them the we can all be together stuff with my kids and forgetting that their current wife/baby momma ain't going to let that happen without a fight....
laugh.gif

Which is what I think Tasha is going to end up doing in this show..... She probably will conspire with 50's character in season 2
D Wade can make sense of all of this

Not that I'm taking Tasha's side... But can you blame her? Ghost got with her when she was young and dumb. All she knows is street life.

She hood but she ain't dumb, not now at least. That's the reason Ghost wifed her cuz she was loyal and he could trust her. Ghost been tryna put on to another side of life and she ain't with it. She's a highclass hood chick that's wants the bad boy.

She still dumb ... She know they can move on and make a clean life but no she wants to be greedy and she know the straight life might no bring in the same cash.

:smh: at 8 episodes being a full "season".

Thats a friggin joke.
go to sleep ... U don't know what u talking about.

It was a calculated risk taken by Stars ... If it flops no harm no foul if Ita good bring it back. Hence season 2 for 13 episodes. Its business.

lol you talking about her like she's just some bird from the block....

that was his girl and she just disappeared ....

then she comes back and is a successful attorney that obviously still has the feels for him too.....

don't see how that's being immature

a lot of ****** on this board are in love with sneakers for nostalgic reasons ... well into our 30's and 40's and can't give up the culture .... some would tell us to "grow up"

seems more understandable to hold on to love for a person ..... no?

That was his girl from 10th grade :lol: come on son, you comparing playing your wife to some damn 1989 OG 1s :smh:

That was his girl from 10th grade :lol: come on son, you comparing playing your wife to some damn 1989 OG 1s :smh:

I'm comparing holding on to some childhood ****.. something that brings back a certain feeling

I think it was said in an episode that he's never stepped out on his girl before.. which is exactly my point.. he ain't playing her for some random bird.. dude been a millionaire for a LONG LONG time... obviously he could have been knocking down anything moving but it took a chick he ain't seen in 20 years to do so...Tasha got her max contract cuz Bron left.

Back
Top Bottom