POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

In fact, I'm willing to go and say, that Empire should have been on STARZ or something like that, then it could have a bit more edge.

I know it's unlikely but I'm PRAYING that 50 doesn't make himself the main focal point, and is in damn near every scene, I'm also hoping he got a few more quality actors to join the cast.

If 50 force the hand of the writers I'm gonna stop watching this .

I hope 50 doesn't do that. Wouldn't put it past him to do it though :smh:

Hopefully his character dies or go to jail in season 2

I hope 50 doesn't do that. Wouldn't put it past him to do it though 
mean.gif

Hopefully his character dies or go to jail in season 2
laugh.gif
 he jus got out n u want him back in 
mean.gif

Last edited:
this show is the most attention 50 has had in 7-8 years...dude gonna want to be in the front now :smh:

Wouldn't be surprised if ghost got murked in the season finale

If 50 force the hand of the writers I'm gonna stop watching this .
Yea really man honestly they should have cast someone else instead of 50 he is unnecessary he doesn't fit the part honestly....Sean Character is like 19-20 & 50 doesn't even look like a older hustler at all I would have at least got a older lookin dude or a younger lookin cat to play SEAN...As far as EMPIRE goes it's ok but to me the acting is pretty garbage TARAJI is a great actress but It seems she is over acting....EMPIRE is average though nothing special & as someone mention it has alot of unnecessary elements in the show...Like the storyline is cheesy man they need better writers man...

I think 50 makes a good criminal. It's not he's trying to force and be a good guy. I'm sure he will fit the role nicely. Pop up he and there, kill some people, have some arguments. 50 can do that

i just started watching this after a few of my friends, coworkers & associates recommended it, since all of my other shows are going off the air, i started yesterday, finished up today, immediately addicted. i just don't like the typical approach of the hispanic/white woman being the one to bring the black man down, it's been done so many times, especially seeing how down & real ghost's wife is.

angela's not really bringing him down tho so much as just straight up homewrecking 
laugh.gif

like shes encouraging his legitimate business

tasha wanna keep him in the drug game

angela's not really bringing him down tho so much as just straight up homewrecking 
laugh.gif

like shes encouraging his legitimate business

tasha wanna keep him in the drug game
very true, that's where the juxtaposition comes in at, but angela also doesn't know what he does for real, yet either.

I think 50 makes a good criminal. It's not he's trying to force and be a good guy. I'm sure he will fit the role nicely. Pop up he and there, kill some people, have some arguments. 50 can do that

word, I think this role is PERFECT for 50, I can't even picture him playing anyone else.

word, I think this role is PERFECT for 50, I can't even picture him playing anyone else.

Truth be told, I wish he wasn't playing any role in the show.

He should just have been the executive producer and orchestrated from the back.

I don't think 50's acting credentials is the potential problem here, I just think some fear he's going to give himself unnecessary screen time since it is HIS show.

The comparison between Empire and Power is such a lazy one. They're not even the same type of show, and they're based on two different things.

I will agree that Empire's writing needs work, I think it's one of the reasons why the acting comes off as bad. The script is cringe worthy at times and delivering those lines just seems awkward when you're an actor asked to put your spin on it. This show is going to take time to find its groove but it'll get there.

Back
Top Bottom