POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Only think I can't stand about the show is Tommy's acting and how these dude let these chicks get all into their hear and **** .... Like their entire game plan goes out the window .. Besides that no problem ....

Last edited:
Only think I can stand about the show is Ghost acting and how these dude let this chicks get all into their hear and **** .... Like their entire game plan goes out the window .. Besides that no problem ....

Tommy is simp of the year. Told this broad about the whole operation. :smh: :lol:

Only think I can't stand about the show is Tommy's acting and how these dude let these chicks get all into their hear and **** .... Like their entire game plan goes out the window .. Besides that no problem ....
that's the only thing that kinda takes me out of it, but I went back and gave S1 a second chance and i'm really anticipating S2 now

Last edited:
Re-Watching right now and the one thing I really don't like about this show is Ghost's wife Tasha. She's dumb and not a strong supporting character and the bad acting isn't helping at all. She good eye candy though I'd beat it up.

Lol @ "bad acting".

There's not much good acting on the show period, that's not even what I watch for.

In the words of Charlemagne....Episode 4 - Lala's Tatas
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Champions League Final Saturday then Power. I am gotta have the ultimate lazy Saturday!

Might watch Season 1 over on starting  Friday night, I remember most of the highlights from the season but a refreser won't hurt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom