POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I just realize My new cable contract swap Starz for HBO since it would've bring the bill lower , I'm out of luck tonight damn I was looking forward for season 2 .

yep im out tonight as well damn..I turned on the starz said I need to subscribe
indifferent.gif

That's how you start a season. :pimp:

Every scene felt tensed. Ghost walked in Angela's place like he was bout to murk her at the end.

Got to watch the season 2 premier with the cast last night :pimp:

They were talking about how Omari is such an alpha male that they fired one of the actresses because she literally wasn't in the shots when they were doing scenes; like she was so shook, she kept her distance from him :lol:

Also, Omari speaking on the complexity of his character was dope as I gained an appreciation for his craft and what he delivers on screen.

View media item 1570251

Great start the season :smokin
Can't wait to see how it plays out with Ghost dealing with Angela now.
Simon is a smart snake with the club businesses though :lol:

Last edited:
That's how you start a season. :pimp:

Every scene felt tensed. Ghost walked in Angela's place like he was bout to murk her at the end.

Really epic first season premiere. I was sleepy before I started watching and once I got into it I was like wow at every scene. Lol

Ghost really is a talented actor. For him to be so alpha then turn into such pie when tommy told him about Angela was awesome. Tasha is no dummy I respect her, she know Jamie is washed and doesn't appreciate the chick who's been holding him down.

That drake song couldn't have started at a more inappropriate time I felt lol.

Last edited:
I like how Tasha just straight up told Ghost to leave Angela alone, she was just straight up with it :lol:. That situation could get crazy, it's gonna become a game between those two.

I can't wait to see how this season plays out.

Great first episode. Cant wait to see what he does with Angela.

Also, my wife killing me with the its not better than Empire talk. Apple & oranges smh

Got to watch the season 2 premier with the cast last night :pimp:

They were talking about how Omari is such an alpha male that they fired one of the actresses because she literally wasn't in the shots when they were doing scenes; like she was so shook, she kept her distance from him :lol:

Also, Omari speaking on the complexity of his character was dope as I gained an appreciation for his craft and what he delivers on screen.

View media item 1570251
Where was that and how did u get tickets?

Great episode :pimp:

50 playing his role well to me :pimp: his reaction in the car when he thought Ghost got shot :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom