POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Son, I was dying when 50 was laughing when Tasha called.

Cool seeing Lil Fif from GRODT.

50s jackets were tough as hell.
smokin.gif
1st episode was dope set up things nicely & werd 50 a clown
laugh.gif

Still tight Ghost killed his homie Rola over a lie tho!
mean.gif
I was tryna figure out where I had seen dude, couldn't place him.
Easily one of the most powerful scenes in the show

I'm your friend..
Yea that dude randomly pops up in all hood movies and shows
laugh.gif

- He was Lil' 50 Cent in GRODT

- Lil' Cease in Notorious

- Tracy Morgan's son on the Tracy Morgan Show

- And how can we forget him in those PeoplePC commercials when he was a little kid: http://www.tvspots.tv/video/24623/peoplepc--expert-advice

laugh.gif

That scene was emotional man. He is still hurt over it.
frown.gif

When he finds out that he killed him for nothing though.....

Pretty good episode to set everything up for the rest of the season, ready for heads to roll though... :evil:

Was the older latin DA that milfy last season?

She is italian and she was always bad :smokin. They just oversexed her in that ep because she came from a date.

Yeah she's itailian tho I think, she's was a character in the sopranos and C's mom in a Bronx tale.

First episode lives up to them hype, will watch the premiere again tonight if I'm home.

Charmaine Bucco..................................can still hear her nagging voice calling her husband Artie :lol:

50 Cent acting is terrible man. Lmao christ

Worse than the guy playing Tommy?

He ain't doing much tho

Just being a bully. But maybe I don't look at people's acting so critical :lol:

Basically being himself, :rofl:. A real life troll :smh:

Great episode :pimp:

50 playing his role well to me :pimp: his reaction in the car when he thought Ghost got shot :rofl: :rofl:

word, lol

Ms. Bucco :evil:

Last edited:
Personally, I think Naturi is sexy. There's a rumor that she and the dude playing Tommy are dating in real life.

"...you know what they say, older the berry, the sweeter the juice" ..."its blacker the berry", "...oh well she blacker than a mofo too" :lol:

Last edited:
Naturi is so weak, man.

Weak how? Her acting or sex appeal? I think shorty is sexy as hell. I'm getting used to the match with her and Ghost, that still looks odd to me. But dolo, shorty is nice.

Personally, I think Naturi is sexy. There's a rumor that she and the dude playing Tommy are dating in real life.

Nah. The actor playing Tommy is married. They were on the breakfast not too long ago.

50 Cent acting is terrible man. Lmao christ

I gotta agree, his acting range is so damn limited. It's like he only has a few facial expressions he can use, and he just repeats them over and over.

Definitely a dope episode. Set everything up nicely. Was also nice seeing a glimpse into Tommy's childhood through his mother :lol: the way she flipped up so quick when Ghost pulled out that bag of yay smh.

I really really wish they would limit 50 to only a scene or two per episode, cause he just looks like an amateur next to the likes of Omari.

Naturi aint smashing Tommy :lol:

And 50 is just so gangsta, he plays his role in that episode well. Can't wait to see more

Word on The street is that LaLa is a snake, and she gonna smash Ghost behind his wife's back to try and get her piece of the pie

50's character only bothers me when it pertains to the story, dude is conniving and fake as hell. But I have no qualms with his actual acting, he plays the role well and he should since it seems like it's based off his **** starting persona

Great first episode, 50 plays his role welll and hopefully does not expand much more, he got a hit with Power

i just finished watching & i just have a feeling after the convo between 50 & his son after he gave him that gun, he's going to use that gun to kill 50 after he finds out he's trying to double cross ghost. also i find it funny that ghost is the epitome of his name, from him hiding in plain sight, to him killing rolla & nobody expecting him or seeing anything, & a he still can't cheat on his wife [who is gorgeous btw] properly, just goes to show you can't hide anything from a black woman, lol.

i just finished watching & i just have a feeling after the convo between 50 & his son after he gave him that gun, he's going to use that gun to kill 50 after he finds out he's trying to double cross ghost. also i find it funny that ghost is the epitome of his name, from him hiding in plain sight, to him killing rolla & nobody expecting him or seeing anything, & a he still can't cheat on his wife [who is gorgeous btw] properly, just goes to show you can't hide anything from a black woman, lol.

You think son is about to kill his own father? :lol: :lol: you wilding :lol:

I dont think he will kill 50, but sean definitely gonna use it this season...or he's gonna get pulled over and have it on him..possibly even more..now that ghost is looking for cats to move stuff..he might look to sean out of desperation

Ghost work is so sloppy right now...he needs to take a bullet to get his mind back right lol...

Sean is soft. He wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. He wouldn't bust a nut in a fap session. He was shaking in his cowboy boots when 50 was putting in work in that warehouse garage. Sean won't toughen up until he gets clapped at. So until that day comes, Sean isn't gonna buck at nothing

Sean is soft. He wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. He wouldn't bust a nut in a fap session. He was shaking in his cowboy boots when 50 was putting in work in that warehouse garage. Sean won't toughen up until he gets clapped at. So until that day comes, Sean isn't gonna buck at nothing
foreal sean = kane 

same person, trust me he's gonna put in some work this season

Omari was on First Take today and he said him and 50 shoot the fade this season. Can't wait for that...

Damn so I guess no season 3 lol

Well yea they would have to right this season, if they were to make a season 3 I wonder what the plot would be

Last edited:
Omari was on First Take today and he said him and 50 shoot the fade this season. Can't wait for that...

I wonder who wins?
They're both in pretty good shape and you can tell they be in the gym. If it's hand to hand/body to body combat, it might be a toss up. Although 50 is known to rock cats when it comes to the hands. If we talking gunplay, 50 takes that win too. Omari ain't about letting them shells fly

Back
Top Bottom