POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

So about the leaked next 4 episodes...

I think that was just a rumore. I ain't hear nothing about it yet :frown:

:pimp:

Power Renewed For Season 3
pimp.gif
I wonder what the story line will be, they'll definitely introduce us to a new character..cuz somebody significant has to die this seaon

my prediction is Tommy n Ghost will fall out...50 will actually become the top dog and ghost will have to start all over...I woudn't be surprised if Tasha or Tommy teamed up with 50

Last edited:
Man why do I feel like 50 will try to write ghost out of the story and replace him by being the main character.

Think the show writer is pretty legit so hopefully he/she will walk away before they let fif dictate something that would kill the show

Got fully caught up on this show over the past few days. Tommy is a clown, so is his girl. I don't mind 50's acting. It suits him for this role. Naturi is baaaaaaaad. That thing is always poking out in her workout pants.

I don't see 50 becoming nthe main character at all.

I kinda have a feeling he's gonna get killed, once ghost finds out what's going on

I have a feeling 50 Cent is going to make Shawn into a street guy. He's already starting to push him in that direction by giving him a gun & letting him witness that beat down.

I'll take a wild guess and say Ghost will have sex with LaLa, get caught by Naturi & that will start a Naturi and Shawn relationship. It seems like they've been hinting at that since season 1 with Naturi flirting with him & Shawn developing feelings for her.

I want to say 50 Cent will get killed, but this is 50 we're talking about here. No way he's going to let them kill him off this early in the series lol.

Ghost ain't smashing LaLa. That would be some soap opera stuff.
laugh.gif
Think about it. She's only been around Ghost and she seems somewhat jealous of Naturi's lifestyle. Women do that stuff in real life all the time. lol I did say it was a wild guess.

The female viewers would love that ish.

Last edited:
Bruh yall trying to Empire my show :lol: no no no

These are two different shows and the only relation b/t the two is that they are both "urban" ...let both be great in their own way

What if it is Shawn that LaLa gets with?

Telling him how he shouldn't let Tasha mess with his head and that he should get with someone who isn't already married or something. Then Tasha gets all pissed when she finds out that they get together.

nerd.gif

LaLa gonna be showing Breasts, butt, and box. It's been allegedly confirmed. It's also being spectated that the LaLa sex scene will be with Tasha. Tasha is going to vent to LaLa about ghost and his shenanigans, and LaLa is gonna go down her and eat some box, Tasha is going to like it and they gonna have hot lesbian sex.

LaLa gonna be showing Breasts, butt, and box. It's been allegedly confirmed. It's also being spectated that the LaLa sex scene will be with Tasha. Tasha is going to vent to LaLa about ghost and his shenanigans, and LaLa is gonna go down her and eat some box, Tasha is going to like it and they gonna have hot lesbian sex.

View media item 1577517
Really doe?

Don't play with my emotions like that.

I've been in love with LaLa since her days as a host on MTV. This nude scene is going to make me a very happy guy lol. Why do I feel like 50 is going to troll the ish out of Melo when this nude scene drops?

Back
Top Bottom