POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

aren't him and the girl staying in the same hotel? I could of sworn the gps said 0.0 miles

oh yea tasha is fine as ****....hands down the best looking girl on the show

Last edited:
Just to clarify, I'm wondering if Tommy KNOWS Ghost don't get down like that and if this is finally where Tommy realizes this ***** is trifling.
I think your on to something, in the past he would get pissed..but he just stood there like a lightbulb  went off in his head

I don't remember. Did he?

Another thing I couldn't remember is when Ghost started drinking. That happened last season?

He had a scotch with Stern and looked like he was having one at the crib when Canan came in.

I don't remember. Did he?

Another thing I couldn't remember is when Ghost started drinking. That happened last season?

He had a scotch with Stern and looked like he was having one at the crib when Canan came in.
yup that's another thing that could play a factor down the line...

Didn't he have a drink before he killed Rolla?

yup that's another thing that could play a factor down the line...

Didn't he have a drink before he killed Rolla?

It was after... And apparently Ghost has had trouble with alcohol before... I remember Tasha and Tommy saying something like that last season...

And I think Kanan is the one that hits LaLa too...

Last edited:
If 50 hits LaLa, I wonder how Melo is gonna take it? :lol:
We all know 50 likes poking fun at people, I wonder if he's gonna do it to Melo. But last I remember, him and Melo were cool. They shared gifts and all that.

Regardless what happens, we all know that social media is gonna take that scene and make it into endless memes

Ghost needs to introduce stern and kantos to his world via the murder game. Make stern sign over that property like homey in Bad Boys 2.

Real good episode.

Stern and Kantos working together to take what Ghost built. Not surprised... :rolleyes

Man, Tommy is so p**** whipped :lol: :smh:

50 is doing a good job in his role. That part when he killed dude was nice.

I can't say Ghost is whipped cuz he already had a relationship with her. They have a history. This fool Tommy just met some broad that works in a club and started spilling his life story.

You know KG gonna be watching episode 4 like

kevin-garnett-honey-nut-cheerios.jpg

They're both sleeping with the enemy one is police the other is just crazy. He met Angela in a club too she's clearly not the same person he knew back then...feelings/history is making him blind to that fact.

Tommy is blinded by the fact he found someone just as crazy as he is.

Holly is manipulative as hell she can do A LOT....and she's gonna get killed trying to pull something :lol:

Last edited:
just finished watching, i know ghost can see through kanan's lies, but i'm always surprised when tommy & ghost say kanan raised them up in the game, since he seems much younger. i think tommy sees through holly's facade also, i'm just glad we finally got another sex scene with tasha's fine self, he ain't eem touched her chocolate *** in like half a season, lol. i figured stern had something up his sleeve, him & kantos tryna keep ghost from prospering & kantos ran off & told stern about ghost's plans, gonna be interesting to see what happens with that storyline. i wonder what angela is gonna do with the information she learned about tommy tho?

Last edited:
She already mentioned that...when Tasha told her the hospital bills were taken care of.

Holly gonna try to squeeze some money out of Ghost or milk it in some other way...

Kantos is a buster for linking with Stern behind Ghosts back

They go way back..he's basically in the same situation as Ghost. Drug addict with too much invested in that club life so Stern can play them both.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom