POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I don't think LaLa would waste going fully nude on such a small role unless they are going to give her character more to work with this and next season

Pretty good episode tonight

but man Shawn need a set of balls. Why my ***** soft? 
laugh.gif
 Homie didnt eem wanted get to get topped off 
mean.gif

but man Shawn need a set of balls. Why my ***** soft? :lol:  Homie didnt eem wanted get to get topped off :smh:

Why in the hell would you wanna get sucked off by a chick who your dad just busted off in seconds prior? :smh:

but man Shawn need a set of balls. Why my ***** soft? :lol:  Homie didnt eem wanted get to get topped off :smh:

Why in the hell would you wanna get sucked off by a chick who your dad just busted off in seconds prior? :smh:

I prolly wouldn't have wanted to, but after my pops who has been locked up for the last 10 years insisted, I would have went ahead and did it with no dambs given. FDB

I prolly wouldn't have wanted to, but after my pops who has been locked up for the last 10 years insisted, I would have went ahead and did it with no dambs given. FDB
He busted in her mouth
So u would have semen on ur penis that's not urs
That's gay

It's his dad. 9 times outta 10, his sperm is the same as his pops, B. Cats these days is quick to try on their moms bras and ****, but skepticle to get topped off by a shorty who just topped of his pops and had him buss all up in their throat. The saliva done washed that **** off anyways.

But to get an overview of this episode,
it was damn good. Tasha was looking real right. And that boy stern is one sneaky mother ******. Can't trust that boy with a box of pancake batter, B. Have ya **** laced with PCP next thing you know you bent over the kitchen counter taking pipe. I'm not surprised he screwed ghost so hard. He shouldn't have took that deal. I have a feeling Ghost is gonna get the GM (can't remember his name) iced. Quick and clean. Early.

As far as kanan, he needs to slap his son up to make him hard. And every day I feel like LaLa gonna end up smashing 50. I can see it now, 50 Gonna be up in Tasha crib, raiding the fridge, then Tasha gonna come through with LaLa, and 50 gonna give her that look. Next scene, LaLa gonna be getting piped down in a Nordstroms dressing room. All facts.

Can't believe that Holly lied on Ghost and told Tommy that he got physical with her. Holly knows that She got Tommy on lock. She gonna end up having him murk Ghost :smh:

My son Ghost need to keep his eyes open for the snake in the grass. He should've iced Angie when he had the chance. She's gonna be the death of him. She's gonna get info on Tommy and everything will go down hill from there. They got that boy on tape recorder. Angie is def on to Tommy. It's about to be a cycle of madness now. Angie's gonna bring Tommy down. Holly is gonna bring Ghost down through Tommy, and that product they got sitting there is about to collect dust. At this point, Kanan don't gotta do **** but let sex be the demise of those cats and then creep in at the end and flourish.

Shawn needs to man up. Son softer than my cheeks after Aveeno naturals shaving cream + a straight edge razor. How you gonna ask a grown woman "can we talk sometime". BOY if you don't get yo..
She ain't feeling you fam. You was a pawn. Now fall back till its time for you to get teased again. Son ain't even get a whiff of the ill na na and he whipped already. Cats like that need to lose all privelages of getting any box, cus they won't know how to act after. I'm 100% sure if Tasha threw that punana at him, Shawn would run to the Jake and have Ghost locked up, just to take him out the picture. Either that or text Tasha like "you can do better than that". Like fall back, my G. :lol:

This Miami trip seems too good to be true and Id like to see how it plays out. The fact that Ghost has a solid alibi to fall back on after laying that murder game down is a plus, but at the same time, having Angie there might **** it up. I'd like to see how that ends up.

Last edited:
I think I seen that stripper joint on IG a few days ago. She's BAD as **** :smh:

I'm not getting top after my pops. Her *** was fat though, I would have hit that **** from behind. Semen stays in a broads mouth for weeks. That **** isn't cleaned by saliva son.

Tommy is a sucka :smh:

Only two eps away from seeing my girl's Lala's jugs :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom