POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Where was that and how did u get tickets?

This was in Austin, Texas for the Austin Television Festival: http://www.atxfestival.com

You can purchase weekend badges to attend panels for the entire weekend or purchase tickets for single panels. Most of the panels consist of screenings of season premiers that haven't aired yet followed by Q&As. In some instances, they may screen pilots to shows that are set to air in the fall.

Other panels with just the creators, directors and writers are more conversational where they speak about the creative process behind their shows and provide some insight to the industry.

Last edited:
Son, I was dying when 50 was laughing when Tasha called.

Cool seeing Lil Fif from GRODT.

50s jackets were tough as hell.

:smokin 1st episode was dope set up things nicely & werd 50 a clown :lol:

Still tight Ghost killed his homie Rola over a lie tho! :smh:

Episode was good to start off this season
SEEMS LIKE they ain't miss a beat
Happy there's more episodes this season

Man and 50's son can't be that much of a sucka man. :lol:

It's like damn you've been around all these gangsta's and you soft as cotton... And just flat out dumb sometimes. :smh:

And Tasha helping ghost is just wack man... They try to make her seem smarter than Ghost at times...

Last edited:
Just got thru seeing the first episode. Didnt disappoint 
pimp.gif

50 a bully man 
laugh.gif

So its 6p the night of the Season 2 Ep 1 premier and my girl turns on Season 1 to jog our memory of the FInale. She clicks 201 on Powers On Demand on FiOS thinking thats the last one. We are sitting their watching like "I never seen this part before" come to find out we were watching Seas2 Ep 1 :smh: :smh: :smh: Leave it to my girl to stumble upon the premier

I love this show but the females in Empire are :smokin :evil: compared to the ones in Power ...imagine one of those 'Power' sex scenes in Empire ....fuego!

Back
Top Bottom