Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

There wasn't shots. It was fireworks. The cops pretended to be confused to justify tear gassing us.
— justified agitator (@Awkward_Duck) August 18, 2014
I saw people on twitter freaking out over gunshots and running at first, but then it was later cleared to be fireworks and knew the police would run with it
mean.gif
I did SEE fireworks shot off on the live stream, but many saying there are live shots too 

From the apartment twitter guys account...

let's say that MB was laying, facing east.

Where was the squad car? To the east or west?

He'll get off because there won't be a black person on the jury and there will be more riots
Too much has come to the light already. People are endanger of losing their jobs tryna protect that scum bag officer. They'll either throw him to the wolves or some old man will off him randomly Nino Brown style
This aint a tv show or movie, most of the black people in ferguson dont vote, thats why white people are in charge in the 1st place, the jury pool comes from registered voters, so...he'll get charged beat the case and most likely be quietly transferred.

oh and the media is gonna run that FB excuse from the cop into the ground

This aint a tv show or movie, most of the black people in ferguson dont vote, thats why white people are in charge in the 1st place, the jury pool comes from registered voters, so...he'll get charged beat the case and most likely be quietly transferred.

I am curious where a trial will be held.

Why they setting fires to markets and all that if u wanna set fire to something
How about the ferguson pd weapons storage

I am curious where a trial will be held.
Change of venue 
mean.gif

What is it gonna take to stop this ? 
mean.gif
No justice, no peace.
This.

Back
Top Bottom