Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

This aint a tv show or movie, most of the black people in ferguson dont vote, thats why white people are in charge in the 1st place, the jury pool comes from registered voters, so...he'll get charged beat the case and most likely be quietly transferred.

oh and the media is gonna run that FB excuse from the cop into the ground
I am curious where a trial will be held.
Same place them pro police demonstrators were today i'd bet

Agent saboteurs...

mean.gif

Wouldn't be the first time the government has used that tactic.
So... Its gonna be 3 autopsy's?
Yep, I already see it coming.
mean.gif

"The Tech CEO @TheTechCEO  ·  22m

Omg, undercover cops in the crowd. Pulling people aside and arresting them for throwing stuff back. #Ferguson"
Charges of what? Terrorism? Rioting? Attempted murder on a peace officer? It's a scary thought. They will throw a select few under the bus until they scare enough people away.

In albuquerque, nm, there was a story about a cop who was under cover during a cop protest. I guess he had a video recorder out doing some plain as day recon gathering info

This aint a tv show or movie, most of the black people in ferguson dont vote, thats why white people are in charge in the 1st place, the jury pool comes from registered voters, so...he'll get charged beat the case and most likely be quietly transferred.

oh and the media is gonna run that FB excuse from the cop into the ground

6 shots, 2 in the head, one through the eye hard boiled style, in an unarmed kid...I dare a jury to find the cop innocent. The cop doesn't even deserve a trial.

White anarchists from Chicago are down there as plants to justify harming black people. I've seen them myself.
— Greg Thomas (@minossec) August 18, 2014
They are based out of Wicker Park. I know who they are. Been trying to co-opt the protest from the start.
— Greg Thomas (@minossec) August 18, 2014

View media item 1138355
We've heard a lot about white Anarchists joining in. This one? "@PDPJ: #Ferguson pic.twitter.com/JAdPbq7aUO"
— Charles Jaco (@charlesjaco1) August 17, 2014
View media item 1138372

I can't find the actual picture of them holding a gun to a reporter, but they are out there for sure :smh:

expert on msnbc is siding with witness accounts of his friends and lady on the balcony.

Shot to the top of the head is gonna be the nail to bring down that coward *** cop

there is, but you also have 3 other witnesses who are saying the exact opposite
true its all over the place but to me the one were the guy said he was running from the
officer turned around and then charged at him matches with the autopsy 

i feel you and i'm with you until the charging part.
If he was the bullet that hit him in the eye would have traveled upwards instead of going down thru his collar bone.

"The Tech CEO @TheTechCEO  ·  22m

Omg, undercover cops in the crowd. Pulling people aside and arresting them for throwing stuff back. #Ferguson"
mean.gif

same cops are probably behind the shots fired.
Agent saboteurs...

mean.gif

mean.gif
 thinking the same thing

mean.gif

same cops are probably behind the shots fired.
reminds me of that "drive-by" from the 2nd day...and when anonymous ran the plates...it was registered to a cop.....
mean.gif

Tim Pool livestream 

guy from vice 

Can someone watching the live stream tell me what were lookin at? What are all the police gathered around?

Back
Top Bottom