Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

So the third party autopsy results are inconclusive, per Baden.

So now we're back to the word of a cop vs. the dead kid who can't tell his side of the story and eyewitnesses that'll be discredited.  

I can see where this is headed already.  :smh: :smh:

Damn shame.   

If there's no gun powder on MB's hands .. this shouldn't even be a question. Police will probably release their own autopsy tomorrow.

NT...where committing strong arm robbery is ok

tl4faJ7.jpg

Whole situation is confusing me and if anyone could school me it would be greatly appreciated.

There wasn't shots. It was fireworks. The cops pretended to be confused to justify tear gassing us.
— justified agitator (@Awkward_Duck) August 18, 2014

I saw people on twitter freaking out over gunshots and running at first, but then it was later cleared to be fireworks and knew the police would run with it :smh:

Last edited:
I saw people on twitter freaking out over gunshots and running at first, but then it was later cleared to be fireworks and knew the police would run with it
mean.gif
livestream of a polices radio is having MULTIPLE reports of shots fired. almost like every 30 seconds. dont believe that fireworks business.

edit: they just radioed in a black male with a gunshot wound in his leg. and also a fire from tear gas in someones front yard "can the fire department even get through or....?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom