Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Serious question. Is there a higher power than cops/sheriffs? Like can the army or marines etc. come in and tell these cops who are threatening people to back off? Can the governor or president or someone have another police force come in and oversee the operations?

I can't help but think all of these guys are racking in the overtime pay, laughing about the threats they made on people, and know they can get away with it. Bully gang status
National guard or army I believe can take over

Serious question. Is there a higher power than cops/sheriffs? Like can the army or marines etc. come in and tell these cops who are threatening people to back off? Can the governor or president or someone have another police force come in and oversee the operations?

I can't help but think all of these guys are racking in the overtime pay, laughing about the threats they made on people, and know they can get away with it. Bully gang status

President can order the national guard in to protect the protestors

Wait were the witnesses saying Mike got shot while running or he turned around to surrender and got shot?

Seems like he was running away the cops shoots, he turns around and says dont shoot, cop shoots anyway

Also in that picture that the doctor shared of the bullet wounds, you can see at least 2 are on the inside of his arm .. first scenario I thought was his arms were raised

Either way 2 head shots :x that's cold blooded murder right there

:smh:
Riot cop to me just a few minutes ago: "Get back! Or next time you're gonna be the one maced."
— Christopher Hayes (@chrislhayes) August 18, 2014
This. Is. A. Planned. Attack. RT @Bipartisanism: BREAKING: Police are turning out street lights in #Ferguson and using night vision goggles”
— Hal Brown (@HalBrownNBA) August 18, 2014

But we defintely need the president to step in and do something, we got journalists getting threatened by the police and american citizens being teargassed

Question...my friend was saying that lets say if you were a suspect for something such as robbery and you run off, or if you resist arrest and run off, cops are allowed to shoot you. I told her this seems quite excessive. She said that since they need to catch you and they need to use any means necessary, by law, they can shoot.

This seems like nonsense to me. It's not true, right?

Cops are allowed to swear at you too???

Last edited:
Also in that picture that the doctor shared of the bullet wounds, you can see at least 2 are on the inside of his arm .. first scenario I thought was his arms were raised

Either way 2 head shots
sick.gif
that's cold blooded murder right there
His friend said he caught a bullet when he was trying to get away from the cops grasps. Then caught another bullet as he ran. 

Why do keep fishing for a scenario where MB deserved to die?

Explain this
What u mean
I doubt the goons do anything against the national guard
Goons got the opportunity to put in work on these officers but ain't takin advantage
I'm talking about the cops. St.Louis is reckless...I'm sure they'll be head hunting when the smoke clears.

Question...my friend was saying that lets say if you were a suspect for something such as robbery and you run off, or if you resist arrest and run off, cops are allowed to shoot you. I told her this seems quite excessive. She said that since they need to catch you and they need to use any means necessary, by law, they can shoot.

This seems like nonsense to me. It's not true, right?

Cops are allowed to swear at you too???

Unless it is an armed robbery no. If what your friend said was the case, instead of road blocks and spike strips cops would just shoot at cars

Serious question. If I had a concealed carry permit, and shot that cop who threatened me, would I be within my rights?

I just don't understand the bravado being showed by these 'cops'. Half of them are 300 plus pounds (NOT BROLIC)

Willing to bet that you'd STILL be thrown under the jail.

I don't think I've heard of someone actually being successful with defending themselves from a cop. If so, please let me know.

Shot six times...twice in the head. The officer had the audacity to say he was being charged at. How do you charge at someone when you've been shot...

That pig won't even get a trial. Somebody will off him soon enough

Serious question. If I had a concealed carry permit, and shot that cop who threatened me, would I be within my rights?

I just don't understand the bravado being showed by these 'cops'. Half of them are 300 plus pounds (NOT BROLIC)

is he in uniform?

Either way 2 head shots :x that's cold blooded murder right there

His friend said he caught a bullet when he was trying to get away from the cops grasps. Then caught another bullet as he ran. 

Why do keep fishing for a scenario where MB deserved to die?

Dude what? Me saying his arms were raising meaning he was surrendering, what are you talking about? If he caught a bullet while running then why are all the wounds in the front? He was shot while facing the officer

when in real life has someone run away, then turned around and charged once shots get fired lol...

can't wait to hear the police explaination

that boy got murdered .. all shots from the front

NT...where having to deal with scum gets scrutinized

"Rather be judged by 6, then carried by 6"

Last edited:
Shot six times...twice in the head. The officer had the audacity to say he was being charged at. How do you charge at someone when you've been shot...

That pig won't even get a trial. Somebody will off him soon enough
He'll get off because there won't be a black person on the jury and there will be more riots

Shot at the top of his head. I guess I'm supposed to believe he was charging on some bull type ****.

Just realized Mike Brown is 6'4.was shot in the eye and it exited thru his collarbone..and on the crown of his head..that charging story didn't add up, doesn't add up

Back
Top Bottom