Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

The cops are now cursing at the man who's broadcasting the livestream and threatening to shoot him right now

The other cop is refusing to tell him the name of the cop that threatened him and telling him to calm down  after having a gun pointed at him.

Last edited:
Yall heard that cop on the stream right

"Get the **** down or I will shoot you with this."
mean.gif
 Mike Brown stream

First Autopsy Results - Shot at least 6 times
The bullets did not appear to have been shot from very close range because no gunpowder was present on his body. However, that determination could change if it turns out that there is gunshot residue on Mr. Brown’s clothing, to which Dr. Baden did not have access.
This one here looks like his head was bent downward,” he said, indicating the wound at the very top of Mr. Brown’s head. “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer."

Last edited:
Serious question. If I had a concealed carry permit, and shot that cop who threatened me, would I be within my rights?

I just don't understand the bravado being showed by these 'cops'. Half of them are 300 plus pounds (NOT BROLIC)

Serious question. If I had a concealed carry permit, and shot that cop who threatened me, would I be within my rights?

I just don't understand the bravado being showed by these 'cops'. Half of them are 300 plus pounds (NOT BROLIC)

are you white or nah? there's your answer, but I would guess no

Last edited:
First Autopsy Results - Shot at least 6 times
The bullets did not appear to have been shot from very close range because no gunpowder was present on his body. However, that determination could change if it turns out that there is gunshot residue on Mr. Brown’s clothing, to which Dr. Baden did not have access.
This one here looks like his head was bent downward,” he said, indicating the wound at the very top of Mr. Brown’s head. “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer."
OMG.

...omfg...

If he was charging at him and was shot in the head wouldn't there be bruises on his face from falling face 1st onto asphalt

If he was charging at him and was shot in the head wouldn't there be bruises on his face from falling face 1st onto asphalt

They can easily find out if he was actually "charging at him" near the cop car if they checked for blood splatter and gun shot residue inside the cop car and gun residue from brown's clothing....the hard part is getting the police to cooperate.

But shot over 6 times, and twice in the head? :smh:

Last edited:
They can easily find out if he was actually "charging at him" near the cop car if they checked for blood splatter and gun shot residue inside the cop car and gun residue from brown's clothing....the hard part is getting the police to cooperate.

how the **** you pop someone twice in the head that's charging you??

Unless you let off two bullets consecutively...

Even then... 6 bullets? What in the hell bro...

Serious question. Is there a higher power than cops/sheriffs? Like can the army or marines etc. come in and tell these cops who are threatening people to back off? Can the governor or president or someone have another police force come in and oversee the operations?

I can't help but think all of these guys are racking in the overtime pay, laughing about the threats they made on people, and know they can get away with it. Bully gang status

given the way they've handled this so far I say anything in Ferguson's possession could have been tampered with

Back
Top Bottom