Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Serious question. If I had a concealed carry permit, and shot that cop who threatened me, would I be within my rights?

I just don't understand the bravado being showed by these 'cops'. Half of them are 300 plus pounds (NOT BROLIC)
this goes beyond race, you shoot a cop in ANY situation. expect lethal force in return. but you (and me) specifically? us minorities? no chance. CC or not we're both not gonna see the back of a cop car

AND THE BROTHA RON JOHNSON IS GONNA TAKE THE RAP FOR THIS.

Well calculated.

mean.gif

CNN reporting police are getting shot at from protesters.

Don't even know what to believe anymore.
Hope the protesters can stay safe.

Last edited:
Any trained persons tells u....u shoot center. Mass

But hey, 50 cents got shot 9 times and survived....there goes your 1 bullet neutralize the threat

Unless it is an armed robbery no. If what your friend said was the case, instead of road blocks and spike strips cops would just shoot at cars

Thanks for answering. She was saying that's why cops sometimes use tasers. So if you run off or whatever, in order to catch you, they can use means necessary such as tasers or shoot.

He'll get off because there won't be a black person on the jury and there will be more riots

Too much has come to the light already. People are endanger of losing their jobs tryna protect that scum bag officer. They'll either throw him to the wolves or some old man will off him randomly Nino Brown style

Wonder what bs Obama gonna say
Wonder when he gonna speak on it again

My dude has been golfing with Alonzo Mourning. He ain't worried about his people.

I figured. They can bully and threaten media all they want then. 

I legit shed a tear learning that he was shot in the eye.

He does appear as a gentle giant. I have students that fit his descriptions and they're some of the most chill kids I work with.

Cop 5'10, Mike 6'4 .. must of been practicing being on the O Line to get shot at the top of the head while "charging"

So they were fireworks not shots, and the cops started teargassing peaceful protestors, including kids and disabled people for nothing OH and also threatened to shoot a reporter on air.

Last edited:
So they were fireworks not shots, and the cops started teargassing peaceful protestors, including kids and disabled people for nothing OH and also threatened to shoot a reporter on air.
lets hope twitter, IG and vine blow it up and that cop gets fired.

So the third party autopsy results are inconclusive, per Baden.

So now we're back to the word of a cop vs. the dead kid who can't tell his side of the story and eyewitnesses that'll be discredited.  

I can see where this is headed already.  
mean.gif
mean.gif

Damn shame.   

Back
Top Bottom