Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

How if mike was taller than the 5'10 cop
He woulda had to Goldberg the cop for that to be possible
Mike was 6'4
the word charge could mean anything we dont know how he charged at him its all speculation

you act as if charging at some one mean just standing straight and walking 

come on now 

How if mike was taller than the 5'10 cop

He woulda had to Goldberg the cop for that to be possible

Mike was 6'4
the word charge could mean anything we dont know how he charged at him its all speculation
you act as if charging at some one mean just standing straight and walking 
come on now 
Explain the shot through the top of the head exiting and re-entering in the shoulder
Dude had to be on his knees

Can someone watching the live stream tell me what were lookin at? What are all the police gathered around?
which stream?

in one they are infront of a gas station

in the other they are still in the line that they were in when the tear gassed the people off the street

This aint a tv show or movie, most of the black people in ferguson dont vote, thats why white people are in charge in the 1st place, the jury pool comes from registered voters, so...he'll get charged beat the case and most likely be quietly transferred.

oh and the media is gonna run that FB excuse from the cop into the ground
6 shots, 2 in the head, one through the eye hard boiled style, in an unarmed kid...I dare a jury to find the cop innocent. The cop doesn't even deserve a trial.
I'm a pessimist, Rodney king had video and the cops beat the case, you read the story about how the white folks right outside of ferguson feel about this? He's getting off on state charges, feds will get him but it'll be too little too late by then

Last edited:

Can someone watching the live stream tell me what were lookin at? What are all the police gathered around?
which stream?

in the other they are still in the line that they were in when the tear gassed the people off the street
Oh thanks bruh Im looking at the one where they are all in line. Geez those trucks are somethin serious
mean.gif
Were the protestors doing anything worthy enough of being gassed?

which stream?

Oh thanks bruh Im looking at the one where they are all in line. Geez those trucks are somethin serious :smh: Were the protestors doing anything worthy enough of being gassed?

no, they reacted when the police started firing tear gas

Explain the shot through the top of the head exiting and re-entering in the shoulder
Dude had to be on his knees
we all seen goldberg bruh so you tell me if he was charging at somebody 

him getting hit in the top of the head and his shoulder is not logical or possible

OK 

Separate incident from what I posted ^ there

I'm looking at what appears to be a dead body in the middle of Chambers
— Christopher Hayes (@chrislhayes) August 18, 2014
Eyewitness tells me it took an hour for ambulance. Police say two people involved; eyewitness says 4. 3 taken to hospital. 1 laid on ground
— Christopher Hayes (@chrislhayes) August 18, 2014

Last edited:
I'm a pessimist, Rodney king had video and the cops beat the case, you read the story about how the white folks right outside of ferguson feel about this? He's getting off on state charges, feds will get him but it'll be too little too late by then

An eye for an eye...that cop is not safe

we all seen goldberg bruh so you tell me if he was charging at somebody 

him getting hit in the top of the head and his shoulder is not logical or possible

OK 
Do your arms hurt from that reach?

I'm gonna report you, too. Quit trolling.

An 18 year old boy was shot in the eye! the eye! 

Last edited:
Been refreshing this thread for the past 30 mins. Crazy to see what's happening and must people still have no idea what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom