Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I'm only talking about court justice

I know but whatever happens in the court law won't justify what that pig did. His head needs to be called for

I agree with this

I prefer eye for an eye in this situation
Doesn't seem like court justice has ever been in our favor

And that's the thing. I'm sick of America being spoon fed in subtlety that the black like isn't worth anything. That pig needs to be offed in cold blood and that's the honest truth. We're all equal on this planet. No ones life is worth more than another's and America needs to realize that color isn't going to save you when tensions get high enough...

Y'all arguing over something neither us know and thats how it happened
All speculation
I respect ur opinion
Just think ur wrong
and I respect your as well

bruh trust we all want the same thing fam 

im no different than anyone else in this thread with an opinion 

but i dont care to much of the name calling or even a threat to report me

**** im a grown *** man what I look like

out the eye, into the shoulder? what?
laugh.gif
Bruhs...

I can't...

Man, wtf...

kinda want to put in pto and fly out there to be honest. i hope all of this changes the system. it has to. if this doesn't what will???
It's gonna have to spread across the country and were going to have to have clear goals and intentions if we want permanent change. It might happen but it would have to be more than just Ferguson MO doing it.

how so in that position it doesn't

I would believe differently if the bullet in the eye was lodged in

the report said some of the bullets did not exit and some are still inside the body

but never gets into detail of which ones 
Physics is exact!

The experts have already said that MB was either on his knees, falling or the office was 8ft tall or on a ladder for the bullet to hit the top of his head.

Bullets dont fly around, make cuts, juke, then tear drop like you want to believe.

Physics is exact!

The experts have already said that MB was either on his knees, falling or the office was 8ft tall or on a ladder for the bullet to hit the top of his head.

Bullets dont fly around, make cuts, juke, then tear drop like you want to believe.
come back and let me know when I said that 

out the eye, into the shoulder? what?
laugh.gif
theres a perfectly logical explanation for this from the cops perspective. Mike Brown charged at him with his head down thats why the bullets hit his head at the angles they did. the shot below his thumb? he charged with his hands wide open palms up like a lineman instead of fists closed like normal. bullets inside the arm? the cop is an EXTREMELY good shot and was trying to bring him down non-lethally. duh.

how so in that position it doesn't

I would believe differently if the bullet in the eye was lodged in

the report said some of the bullets did not exit and some are still inside the body

but never gets into detail of which ones 
Physics is exact!

Would you be so kind as to point me in the direction of those experts please.

I'd like to read their analysis.

come back and let me know when I said that 
your logic in how you think the bullets add up in defense to the officer, bruh.

Quit acting dumb. If you think MB deserved to die then do it respectfully. Stop conjuring up movie effects to support your take on what happened.

your logic in how you think the bullets add up in defense to the officer, bruh.

Quit acting dumb. If you think MB deserved to die then do it respectfully. Stop conjuring up movie effects to support your take on what happened.
nah I dont think he deserved to die

but im able to read and to think on my own which is what I do

Back
Top Bottom