Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

NTLogic Mike is a super negroe who ate four bullets then ran at the cop in a Goldberg spear position before the cop shot a moving two more times in the head.

Last edited:
A cop shot an unarmed kid 6 times. How did he feel threatened by an unarmed kid? How is someone a threat after they've been shot twice?

#throwthebookatthepig

The expert or a guy summarizing what experts have said?
the expert. He was explaining how Physics would only lend itself to the following scenarios...

MB was on his knees, or falling. Officer was on a ladder or 8ft tall.

for a bullet to enter through the top of his head. 

revolution.. war zone...

not even close. its still a protest at this point. just more hostile than what we're use to.

Yes. Why do you ask?
because it seems to me that most people think that bullets just enter the body and stay

there which is never the case even when you shot multiple times

that like saying a dude putting a gun in his mouth shooting himself and having an exit wound at the top of his head is not logical 

because it seems to me that most people think that bullets just enter the body and stay

that like saying a dude putting a gun in his mouth shooting himself and having an exit wound at the top of his head is not logical 
i knew the point would be bad. body mass plays a huge part in how bullets behave. i think wed all agree mike brown was a large dude. bullets are probably half as likely to exit his body, than the average-sized person....distance?cmon now.

Last edited:

Yes. Why do you ask?

Depending on the caliber, they can stay in the body. Also, how far you are makes a difference too. So what's your point?

The bullet ENTERED the top of his head...NOT the other way around.

Yes. Why do you ask?

You're wrong. Not every gunshot wound will have an exit round. Small caliber weapons don't always pass through and can cause further internal damage from bouncing around inside the body.

Also, fragmentation is a thing.

the expert. He was explaining how Physics would only lend itself to the following scenarios...

MB was on his knees, or falling. Officer was on a ladder or 8ft tall.

for a bullet to enter through the top of his head. 

So just one guy? I assumed when you said experts that there were multiple educated opinions.

:stoneface:

Yup, have you?
of course why would I ask if i haven't

like I said dudes act as if there is no such thing as exit wound 

depending on how your body is positioned its possible

some cats are acting as if i said it entered the top of his head  and exited out his big toe

regardless to how ou feel I can see him getting shot at the top of his head with his head down and it exiting out his eye

To end this

"Dr. Baden said that while Mr. Brown was shot at least six times, only three bullets were recovered from his body. But he has not yet seen the X-rays showing where the bullets were found, which would clarify the autopsy results. Nor has he had access to witness and police statements."

Back
Top Bottom