Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

wow
mean.gif

WOW.

of course why would I ask if i haven't

like I said dudes act as if there is no such thing as exit wound 

depending on how your body is positioned its possible

some cats are acting as if i said it entered the top of his head  and exited out his big toe

regardless to how ou feel I can see him getting shot at the top of his head with his head down and it exiting out his eye
Do you know what a pathologist does?

This isn't speculation. They've released the autopsy...bullets entered the eye and top of the head. My god.

You're wrong. Not every gunshot wound will have an exit round. Small caliber weapons don't always pass through and can cause further internal damage from bouncing around inside the body.

Also, fragmentation is a thing.
I said earlier that all of the dont have exit wound even stated

how the autopsy said that there where bullets still in if your going to come for me 

make sure you dont have selective reading 

To end this

"Dr. Baden said that while Mr. Brown was shot at least six times, only three bullets were recovered from his body. But he has not yet seen the X-rays showing where the bullets were found, which would clarify the autopsy results. Nor has he had access to witness and police statements."
Not by accident. He also said 6 shots were way too much in a case like this 
mean.gif

^that he did

Also

"Dr. Baden provided a diagram of the entry wounds, and noted that the six shots produced numerous wounds. Some of the bullets entered and exited several times, including one that left at least five different wounds.

Last edited:
To end this

"Dr. Baden said that while Mr. Brown was shot at least six times, only three bullets were recovered from his body. But he has not yet seen the X-rays showing where the bullets were found, which would clarify the autopsy results. Nor has he had access to witness and police statements."
thank you 

the cops couldn't wait to pull out these weapons and toys for a special occasion...

sit around their whole careers waiting for **** to pop off so they can get in some action...

Yall got to let people have their own opinion and stop attacking them, nobody knows 100% what happen. Let people speculate what they want, that's what a forum is for.

^that he did

Also

"Dr. Baden provided a diagram of the entry wounds, and noted that the six shots produced numerous wounds. Some of the bullets entered and exited several times, including one that left at least five different wounds.
thank you again

and yes i agree thats just too many damn shots

even if it was somebody against someone else on the street that wasnt a cop

dont have to do all that

but from what the witness said in the video he charged at him and he though the cop was missing him when he let off shot

Cop on Vice stream says they've been shot at dozens of times tonight.

Are these fools really shooting at the police?

Back
Top Bottom