Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Call me ignorant, but I was rooting for him the whole time. 

Nope. Just gonna call you stupid. Dude killed innocent people. If he really only had a vendetta against cops, he woulda left it at that. But he took it too far.

because it seems to me that most people think that bullets just enter the body and stay

there which is never the case even when you shot multiple times

that like saying a dude putting a gun in his mouth shooting himself and having an exit wound at the top of his head is not logical 
clearly saying that bullets having exit wound are logical

like i said when you come for me make sure you dont have selective reading 

i find it funny how you underlined what I said and left out me saying they do have exit wounds right near 

what you highlighted 
mean.gif

Selective memory 
mean.gif

Last edited:
my theory is he was in this position and getting down..that's why all the shots hit one arm and his face. that seems like a natural reaction if you're surrendering to gun fire -- protect your face.

View media item 1138446

cop was looking for the kill shot. no doubt about that.

If the gov killing there own , why would officers care?

Seal team took out pirates. captain Phillips

Legacy[edit]

Two former U.S. Navy SEALs who were under contract to defend Maersk Alabama against further pirate attacks were found dead in their cabins in February 2014. Cause of death has not been established but is believed to be connected to the use of brown heroin

Officer says that it's not the protesters who are looting and shooting, LIVE @vicenews https://t.co/ct1R2TkgeA pic.twitter.com/hMQTxtsgrl
— Nathan Grant (@NathanBGrant) August 18, 2014

BUT

we ain't never gonna see that on mainstream tv.
got make sure the masses remain ignorant

Ignorant viewers are what is best for ratings...we always have something new to draw them in

sad thing is, I know/learned all of these tactics from/in school :smh:

Last edited:

because it seems to me that most people think that bullets just enter the body and stay
there which is never the case even when you shot multiple times
that like saying a dude putting a gun in his mouth shooting himself and having an exit wound at the top of his head is not logical 
clearly saying that bullets having exit wound are logical
like i said when you come for me make sure you dont have selective reading 
i find it funny how you underlined what I said and left out me saying they do have exit wounds right near 
what you highlighted :smh:

I didn't leave out anything. You said bullets staying in the body is never the case.

Maybe I'm not understanding you properly? I don't know.

julius wrek julius wrek http://news.genius.com/Christopher-dorner-manifesto-annotated look around through this.

@ShaunKing ·
Mike Brown's body was found 35 feet from police truck. Yet final shots were 1-2 feet from him. Could only have been chased & shot repeatedly

"The circle of madness is closing."

The media works in unison with the pigs as well. The autopsy dropped and they are still tryna dissuade people of common sense like the shooting still might have been warranted. People need to wake the **** up. Many of these cops are bullies that get paid to wear a fun on their hip

Nope. Just gonna call you stupid. Dude killed innocent people. If he really only had a vendetta against cops, he woulda left it at that. But he took it too far.
Should have selected my words more carefully.

I meant when he was cornered in the cabin. 

Selective memory 
mean.gif

there which is never the case even when you shot multiple times

would this be me saying that they have exit wounds bruh

If i said people think bullets enter the body and stay which is never the case

wouldn't tha be me saying that they do have exit wound bruh

in kinda loss how you missed that whole statement how can you take something so easily said completely out of context

as if i just didnt say bullet going in and nowt coming out is never the case how did you miss that HUH?

Back
Top Bottom