Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Last edited:

We're not condoning what he did, it's the cause he stood for. Like it or not, what he was explaining is playing out right before our eyes.

Last edited:
No more hiding. He's officially food.
I thought you were saying gunshots have exit wounds 100% of the time. If I was wrong, my mistake.
nah I just worded it bad

i know for a fact they dont hell 

I seen some folks get shot in there kitchen and the cops found the bullet in the back of the fridge 

Dorner certainly tried to warn us. He gave his life to warn us. A martyr in the truest since of the word.

Anonymous needs to expose Darren Wilson's family. We're never going to hear from that pig again. 

LOOK AT WHAT RAGE,ANGER AND MALICE DOES!

people in here still taking the bait from a stupid troll... the autopsy report also backs up the witness accounts of Mike having his hands in the air to surrender. He had a gun wound on the inner part of his right hand.

Aaaand out goes any credibility... :smh:

Not only are you devoid of empathy and compassion, but rationality as well. Scary stuff.

I'm sorry I can't empathize with a cold blooded murderer especially one that uses his badge as an excuse. Compassion and rationality? Did the cop exercise any of those? So why is he deserving of such? I'll live in reality while you keep trying to find ways that a trained officer with a weapon felt threatened by an unarmed teenager

Why? I truly believe everything I said. Christopher Dorner was a martyr. Every human being who's wrongfully lost their life at the hands of law enforcement since is testament to that. 
Explain to me in logical words why Christopher Dorner in not only justified in his killing of 4 innocent, defenseless people, but a martyr. 
I'm sorry I can't empathize with a cold blooded murderer especially one that uses his badge as an excuse. Compassion and rationality? Did the cop exercise any of those? So why is he deserving of such? I'll live in reality while you keep trying to find ways that a trained officer with a weapon felt threatened by an unarmed teenager
What was he supposed to do? Sit in his car and lock the doors? Let somebody who just committed strong arm robbery and attacked him walk free? He tried to apprehend him and Mike came at him. Adrenaline, nerves all play a part. Easy to point out mistakes from the press box, my man. 

For me, you either with us or against us. Ain't no straddling the fence, "let's be objective," or "wait for the facts," while ignoring the history and culture of police brutality against black people. If you ain't helping to dispel ignorance and choose to play devil's advocate then you're on the losing side of history right now.

Anyone watching these chicks on the Stream filming a prison bus and not realizing it?  lol

Just seen the autopsy; as we thought... he executed that young brotha :smh:
where the dudes that needed more "facts." Is the autopsy enough fact for you?

This is the only facts we have received in a whole week besides the officer's name, so why the quotations?

For me, you either with us or against us. Ain't no straddling the fence, "let's be objective," or "wait for the facts," while ignoring the history and culture of police brutality against black people. If you ain't helping to dispel ignorance and choose to play devil's advocate then you're on the losing side of history right now.
Can I ask what do you think will come from this? What changes you expect? You speak as if there is a major change happening. A "revolution". Who will be the losers in the revolution. 

I'm disgusted how racial problems are still relevant.

This **** will never go away and it's just depressing.

we're all humans, but ignorant people are gonna be ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom