Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Can I ask what do you think will come from this? What changes you expect? You speak as if there is a major change happening. A "revolution". Who will be the losers in the revolution. 
I don't know how you got that from what I said, but okay.

I mean, how did y'all think this was going to play out with him? It's par for the course sadly.

Dirty how they made this dude the fall guy.
mean.gif

So because he is saying things that simply conflict with your beliefs, he is a puppet and a liar. Hilarious. You are all so brainwashed. Its like a cult in here. I'm out..

I mean, how did y'all think this was going to play out with him? It's par for the course sadly.
It aint nothing new under the sun

Really propped him up like a human shield

Indeed. Still pretty sad though. Buddy probably had a little glimmer of hope that he could help remedy the situation, too.
They threw him up there on Friday to calm the Black people down. Patted him on the back, said good job. Then threw him under the bus. I didn't expect them to make a Black cop a hero. This situation is ALL bad.

Worst part is, dude is actually from Ferguson. He went in there really trying to make a difference n this is how they do him? They hand picked him to gain the trust, only to be forced to break it 
mean.gif

What was he supposed to do? Sit in his car and lock the doors? Let somebody who just committed strong arm robbery and attacked him walk free? He tried to apprehend him and Mike came at him. Adrenaline, nerves all play a part. Easy to point out mistakes from the press box, my man. 

Oh the "alleged" robbery that the owner nor employee reported to the police? How about the fact that police officer had no idea of the "alleged" robbery when he stopped the two boys? Michael Brown came at him huh? So how was six shots warranted in Michael Brown if he was unarmed? How do you explain the autopsy that just released exposing the shot to the top of the head that exited the chin was from 1-2 feet away?

Stop trying to find excuses to defend a murderer, it's making you sound unethical

Back
Top Bottom