Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

mean.gif

same cops are probably behind the shots fired.
They been doing this for years.  They always have their faces covered. trying to blend in with the protesters. They start **** to allow the police to take action against protesters.
can't believe a possible revolution is happening before our eyes...i might sound like i'm reaching but never did i expect ppl to take a stand.

FINALLY.

kinda want to put in pto and fly out there to be honest. i hope all of this changes the system. it has to. if this doesn't what will???
 It's going to happen
Dorner was right.
He warned us.
mean.gif

Selective memory 
mean.gif

because it seems to me that most people think that bullets just enter the body and stay

there which is never the case even when you shot multiple times

would this be me saying that they have exit wounds bruh

If i said people think bullets enter the body and stay which is never the case

wouldn't tha be me saying that they do have exit wound bruh

in kinda loss how you missed that whole statement how can you take something so easily said completely out of context

as if i just didnt say bullet going in and nowt coming out is never the case how did you miss that HUH?
Nah my dude, you said bullets don't stay in the body. Myself, n a few other NTers, explained how they do. Now you're trying to change what was being contested. But go ahead, it's your story, so I'll let you tell it.

I didn't leave out anything. You said bullets staying in the body is never the case.

Maybe I'm not understanding you properly? I don't know.

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/44958"Ballahb" url="/t/603342/police-kill-unarmed-teen-in-ferguson-missouri/4180_20#post_21397708"]WOW

Read this. Share it. Then you will know why the police NEVER released this report. This one was privately paid for. pic.twitter.com/ax0hdDkR1b
— Shaun King (@ShaunKing) August 18, 2014

And now we see why this ***** skipped town.

Last edited:

Nah my dude, you said bullets don't stay in the body. Myself, n a few other NTers, explained how they do. Now you're trying to change what was being contested. But go ahead, it's your story, so I'll let you tell it.
exactly bruh i said they have exit wound 

im not trying to change anything

someone told me that I said bullets dont have exit wounds but your telling me

i said that they dont just stay in the body what did you think i mean 

and its only two of yall so i wouldnt say a few but continue 

I don't even know what you're trying to say at this point. Not every gunshot wound will have an exit wound. But okay, you got it bruh.
that too

so are you getting at me for saying that they do or that they dont 

Last edited:
Just seen the autopsy; as we thought... he executed that young brotha :smh:
where the dudes that needed more "facts." Is the autopsy enough fact for you?

Last edited:
WOW

Read this. Share it. Then you will know why the police NEVER released this report. This one was privately paid for. pic.twitter.com/ax0hdDkR1b
— Shaun King (@ShaunKing) August 18, 2014
The police assisted him in skipping town. They knew the details. They set up a block aid not allowing the citizens of Ferguson to leave the city.  Knowing if his name was released on the same day. He would be a dead man walking or a dead man.

Just seen the autopsy, as we thought... he executed that young brotha
mean.gif

where the dudes that needed more "facts." Is the autopsy enough fact for you?
Nope.  You know when a bullet from the top of his skull that matches vertically to a wound in his chin isn't enough, nothing will ever be. Cop killed this man execution style.

The cop shot the kid execution style in the head 1-2 feet away huh

...I'm ready to say it, someone kill the cop
Aaaand out goes any credibility... 
mean.gif

Not only are you devoid of empathy and compassion, but rationality as well. Scary stuff.

No more hiding. He's officially food.

I don't even know what you're trying to say at this point. Not every gunshot wound will have an exit wound. But okay, you got it bruh.

that too
so are you getting at me for saying that they do or that they dont 

I thought you were saying gunshots have exit wounds 100% of the time. If I was wrong, my mistake.

Dorner certainly tried to warn us. He gave his life to warn us. A martyr in the truest since of the word.

Anonymous needs to expose Darren Wilson's family. We're never going to hear from that pig again. 
Wow. Unbelievable stuff from an anarchist and staunch racist. Chris Dorner murdered 4 people. Murdered. You call a deranged murderer a martyr yet call for the death of a police officer who shot a man who was assaulting him and his innocent family. 

Last edited:
Dorner certainly tried to warn us. He gave his life to warn us. A martyr in the truest since of the word.

Anonymous needs to expose Darren Wilson's family. We're never going to hear from that pig again. 

I have to find the source but I read an article that stated the mother committed fraud and stole thousands of dollars though credit cards. I have to checks he credibility on it though

Wow. Unbelievable stuff from an anarchist and staunch racist. Chris Dorner murdered 4 people. Murdered. You call a deranged murderer a martyr yet call for the death of a police officer who shot a man who was assaulting him surrendering? 

FTFY

A few homies and I from milwaukee wanted to drive down there. I doubt it but we were discussing it

Back
Top Bottom