Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I'm honestly frustrated and even confused at this point because so much conflicting info is being broadcast.

If the tape was edited what reason would he have to push around that store clerk like that, the shame of it is we shouldn't even be talking about the tape but they put it out there so now it's impossible to avoid.

Tape being edited doesn't make sense imo, I hope it was tho that would really expose the fact that there's some serious BS going on and it would knock the " robbery" crutch right out from under some people.
If he honestly didnt steal, the store clerk cant hold him. Brown would have the right to leave even if by force

Obviously bro but what other reason would a clerk have to hold a customer for ?

I doubt that tape is edited and if it was and that got out it would open up a serious can of worms for them.

Lemme be clear tho, I don't care if he took an entire rack of swishas, lotto tickets, and soda it still doesn't justify what happened.

Probly just a knee jerk reaction like when people thought the time stamps from the video were altered or didn't match the date of the incident.

With so much info flowing so fast some people are bound to jump to conclusions or misconstrue information.

I mean, I guess we'll find out the truth? The entire situation has been handled so poorly (and the entire release of the tape was shady as well) that nothing surprises me at this point.

A man told the governor on national news to 'speak with his chest' :lol: so no incompetency shocks me at this point. Basically, all of this can also be settled by talking to the store owner too

I doubt that tape is edited and if it was and that got out it would open up a serious can of worms for them.

Lemme be clear tho, I don't care if he took an entire rack of swishas, lotto tickets, and soda it still doesn't justify what happened.

I get what you're saying.
But hear this. Growing up in Nyc, going to bodegas on the regular, lots of kids would steal here and there. And alot of times bodega workers would think you stole but you didnt.
Even retail store security have looked stupid for stopping people they thought were shop lifting.

Look at the video just posted. Brown appeared to give a pack of "cigars" to his friend. Then there appeared to be words exchanged between Brown and the clerk. What if Brown just threw the money on the ground at the clerk and started leaving? The clerk then, not thinking or realizing the money or how much money was thrown, wanted to stop Brown from leaving the store.
And if they were stealing. Why would Browns friend put back the pack if "cigars" on the counter that Brown gave him to hold?
Its doenst add up

Last edited:
Even if he stole rillos like stated earlier how did that warrant 5+ shots in Michael Brown. Why are these pigs protecting that warthog officer when it's obvious that he messed up. They can avoid all this destruction and protest in the community if they arrest the officer but it's clear to see they're trying to cover up something that shouldn't have happen

When I look at the video it just reminds me of giving the bodega dude $1 when the soda cost $1.25, sometimes they let you rock and sometimes they fed up. Especially if they go there all the time and they know you, hard to understand but you kind of build a rep with them.

Press Conference on Friday:

Reporter: "Was the officer stopping Mike Brown because of a reported robbery?"

Chief: "No, he wasnt"

Reporter: "What was the purpose of the tape being released then?"

Chief: "Because you asked for it."

Video and cropped pics were released to do nothing more than assassinate a dead kids character.

Even if he stole rillos like stated earlier how did that warrant 5+ shots in Michael Brown. Why are these pigs protecting that warthog officer when it's obvious that he messed up. They can avoid all this destruction and protest in the community if they arrest the officer but it's clear to see they're trying to cover up something that shouldn't have happen
Yea we know it doesnt warrant getting killed. But I dont think he actually stole them

True, the video is irrelevant and justifies nothing.
And co-sign on those shop owners who still think you stealing after you come in there everyday :smh:

Meanwhile, we got all these dumb *** celebrities giving their input now :smh:

TI telling us to respect the police :lol:

I get what you're saying.
But hear this. Growing up in Nyc, going to bodegas on the regular, lots of kids would steal here and there. And alot of times bodega workers would think you stole but you didnt.
Even retail store security have looked stupid for stopping people they thought were shop lifting.

Look at the video just posted. Brown appeared to give a pack of "cigars" to his friend. Then there appeared to be words exchanged between Brown and the clerk. What if Brown just threw the money on the ground at the clerk and started leaving? The clerk then, not thinking or realizing the money or how much money was thrown, wanted to stop Brown from leaving the store.
And if they were stealing. Why would Browns friend put back the pack if "cigars" on the counter that Brown gave him to hold?
Its doenst add up

I'm from Brooklyn so I've seen that all the time just the other day as a matter of fact.

MB coulda explained to the guy what happèned , that's what usually happens instead of bucking up and just walking out of the store.

Again I'm not tryin to defend the store clerk or slander MB it's a tragedy what happened, however the video looks bad and even if he didnt rob him he could've handled it better.

Yea we know it doesnt warrant getting killed. But I dont think he actually stole them

And that's the most disgusting part. The officer clear as day ****** up, no 2 ways about it and he's being protected. Michael Brown "MIGHT" have stole rillos which had NOTHING to do with the reason the officer pulled up on him and his boy and he's getting slandered left and right....oh and he's dead too

only 7 people were reported to be arrested last night
i really thought they were using the curfew as an excise to bring out the paddy wagon and sweep the streets

Ahhhhh that makes sense too

thats not what the police report says though

the police report was talking specifically about a dispute of paying for the cigars

not only that a dispute about his age doesnt sound right if he frequented the store

have any of you actually read the police report?

Last edited:
thats not what the police report says though

the police report was talking specifically about a dispute of paying for the cigars

not only that a dispute about his age doesnt sound right if he frequented the store

have any of you actually read the police report?

but do we trust anything the ferguson police says? :lol:
Remember Chief Wiggum from a few days ago?

Times like these you see peoples tru feelings towards black people. Had to delete like five people off fb cause they were saying the kid deserved to die smh

and CNN will show the video over and over again

if his family had not tried to paint him as an angel and saint
had his homeboy kept his mouth shut and not called him a 'gentle giant' that couldnt hurt anybody

that tape wouldnt matter to me at all

i say the same about the police department

if they werent trying to paint this officer as some decorated protector of the people

when ive heard conflicting stories from 2 citizens about his conduct (1 business owner)

i wouldnt be curious about his character and background

funny how im free to inquire and question the character of the officer all day long without a word of protest

inquire about MB and the pitchforks come out

grow up

Last edited:
Times like these you see peoples tru feelings towards black people. Had to delete like five people off fb cause they were saying the kid deserved to die smh

I see people posting "Where are all of the riots in Chicago?!?111!??!!"

These people are so clueless, there have been numerous marches about the violence, and the Nation of Islam has been around Chicago talking to youth. Black on black crime isnt as sexy to the media as a White cop killing a black kid.

Exactly times like these exposé the lames and stand up dudes on NT, lotta cats I thought were funny or at least seemed cool are certified chumps in my eyes after this thread and others like it.

Either they're trolling which is beyond bad taste right now or even worse they believe this propaganda that's going around, either way it's disgusting to see :smh:

you get shot down by the police and your mom is going to say, "yeah he has some violence issues" :lol:
I doubt his mom even knew about him roughing up the shop owner, "yeah mom, I bought some swishas to smoke later had some trouble with the owner, roughed him up a bit" (and he couldn't tell her that because he was dead moments later)
:lol:

:rofl:

Last edited:
you get shot down by the police and your mom is going to say, "yeah he has some violence issues" :lol:
I doubt his mom even knew about him roughing up the shop owner, "yeah mom, I bought some swishas to smoke later had some trouble with the owner, roughed him up a bit" (and he couldn't tell her that because he was dead moments later)
:lol:

:rofl:

NTExtremes

something shy of an angel, saint and gentle giant would have been great

Back
Top Bottom