Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

:smh: grown *** adults with a curfew
Maaan folks shoulda clipped back
I swear if I had MONEY
I woulda bought like 10000 gas masks
Headed to ferguson and passed em out

It's amazing y'all don't see the ignorance and hatred in the things you say but let the ignorance be towards you and people should be stoned.

Hypocrites

Don't you understand people are angry, and fed up? You're in here getting upset over "hatred in the things people say". Someone died, a 19 year old kid. Do you understand that? Do you understand how that makes you look? To be in this thread, of all threads, casting aspersions over words? Go to bed.
People fighting hatred with hatred and wonder why we keep dying. You cool with that? Do you. I'm allowed to have my own opinion I haven't disrespected anybody, leave me be.

So everyone went home :smh:
They not gonna keep up the fight
It's more of them than police
Take their town back

So everyone went home
mean.gif

They not gonna keep up the fight
It's more of them than police
Take their town back
Thats easy to say on a message board

We've got to get over this notion that Obama gives a ****.

He's a President.  None of them have (or will) truly care about stuff like this.  This is par for the course.  

What do more do yall want Obama to do?

The feds are on the case he made 2 statements about the case and the riots

What some of you fail to realize is, the worst thing he could do is over step right now

There are hardcore repubs and dems looking at ferguson and talking about stopping this military weapons to police program the moment Obama interjects every body goes back to their side of the aisle and nothing happens

Some of yall cant see the forest for the trees

I'd prefer he do what he's doing right now and actually have some good come out of this F'd up situation

True
People wanted someone of the same skin color
In office hoping for change
Shoulda known
It wasn't heaven sent
Eh
Him and Romney have almost the same agendas, wouldn't have mattered who to vote for
They are all the same these politicians

Last edited:

What some of you fail to realize is, the worst thing he could do is over step right now

There are hardcore repubs and dems looking at ferguson and talking about stopping this military weapons to police program the moment Obama interjects every body goes back to their side of the aisle and nothing happens

I'd prefer he do what he's doing right now and actually have some good come out of this F'd up situation
Sooooo let me get this straight
He can overstep and go to another country and help them send soldiers and all that
But a city in a state in his own country he can't even make an appearance
Do u know how much his appearance would have maybe killed a lot of the stuff going on
U think the police woulda been doin all that stuff if the president was there with the people speaking talking and just trying to get a sense of what's going on
Even just talking to the crowds or **** just the parents of mike brown

He can overstep and go to another country and help them send soldiers and all that
Do u know how much his appearance would have maybe killed a lot of the stuff going on
U think the police woulda been doin all that stuff if the president was there with the people speaking talking and just trying to get a sense of what's going on
You serious?

You want the president to show up to an area where a theres potential for a riot?

He didnt go to florida for trayvon and that kid didnt robbed anybody

Why the hell would he go to ferguson when eric holder already has the feds there actually trying to bring the cop to justice?

You serious?

You want the president to show up to an area where a theres potential for a riot?

He didnt go to florida for trayvon and that kid didnt robbed anybody

Why the hell would he go to ferguson when eric holder already has the feds there actually trying to bring the cop to justice?
Ok I'm a stop replying to u
Cause u are obviously not getting what I'm saying

I'm sure he does. You just don't understand how politics work.
I guess i dont
but Why cant he just say **** the politics
And just try and do what's right
He almost out of there anyway
Why give a **** about politics
That's all I'm sayin

Last edited:

I guess i dont
but Why cant he just say **** **** the politics
That's all I'm sayin
BRUH the president cant say F politics, there is a bigger picture your not seeing

As for whats right let me ask you this, do you honestly think a white president would send the feds to ferguson this fast? I want you to think about this for a min, THE FEDS ARE IN FERGUSON BEFORE THE PD OR THE LOCAL PROSECUTOR HAS MADE A DECISION ON THE CASE. I dont remember the feds moving this fast on any other similar cases. Usually the cops get off first then the feds move in.

I guess i dont

but Why cant he just say **** **** the politics

That's all I'm sayin
BRUH the president cant say F politics, there is a bigger picture your not seeing

As for whats right let me ask you this, do you honestly think a white president would send the feds to ferguson this fast? I want you to think about this for a min, THE FEDS ARE IN FERGUSON BEFORE THE PD OR THE LOCAL PROSECUTOR HAS MADE A DECISION ON THE CASE. I dont remember the feds moving this fast on any other similar cases. Usually the cops get off first then the feds move in.
Man idk guess I'm just thinkin with emotion
I'm not one of those people that always try to be pc
Or whatever
Sometimes I just think with what I see and don't see the bigger picture
Like u said there is a bigger picture
I still believe as a president it would be nice to see him on the ground
Calming residents down and giving a speech or to the crowd
**** I would be in YOLO mode if I was president anyway if aint nobody tryna work with me like what's happening to him now
But again that's just the type of person I am
Am I wrong for that????

People fighting hatred with hatred and wonder why we keep dying. You cool with that? Do you. I'm allowed to have my own opinion I haven't disrespected anybody, leave me be.

MB died cause he was fighting hatred with hatred? What are you saying? MLK was murdered in case you forgot. And in conclusion, your "opinion" is a logical fallacy. You should try to only hold opinions that follow the basic concepts of logic.

Again, do you realize how spewing this nonsense in THIS thread makes you look? This entire thread was just warned for deflecting blame so choose your response carefully. Or tuck your tail.

Last edited:
Police should not have war gear. Them boys look like they were drawn in some kid's notebook. All types of guns and gadgets. Look like a bunch of Small Soldiers. That's ridiculous. And they want me to believe a product of that environment shot in self defense?

Last edited:

word... he even made their Governor step up and do something. People have to realize that he is the President. What's the point of having a governor, state officials, and a mayor? They should be held responsible, not the President.

well to be fair Obama didn't send feds. feds said they are always involved in death by cop. standard procedure

word... he even made their Governor step up and do something. People have to realize that he is the President. What's the point of having a governor, state officials, and a mayor? They should be held responsible, not the President.

right and secret service would never allow him to go there plus politics man. people need to understand politics. when yaw get older you will

Back
Top Bottom