Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

BvMfn9MIMAAoZZ4.jpg:large
Not sure if posted. Man it's just so crazy to see this going on all over the world at once.. Pakistan,
BvLTwdjCcAAh-Hm.jpg:large
Telaviv,
BvLgxeyIQAA3dGg.jpg:large
Bahrain,
BvFrhP-CUAEqxRN.jpg:large
I thought my boy was joking when we had our last discussion.. Everybody is slowly waking up. 

Last edited:

Not sure if posted. Man it's just so crazy to see this going on all over the world at once.. Pakistan,

Telaviv,

Bahrain,

I thought my boy was joking when we had our last discussion.. Everybody is slowly waking up. 

I don't get it. None of those protests are for MB

Telaviv,
Bahrain,

I don't get it. None of those protests are for MB
One of those.. Carry on. 

That's not really the statement I'm looking for.
They said they said didn't call the cops about a robbery and the cops came to them with a warrant for the tapes they didn't willingly release it. What statement are you looking for?

That's not really the statement I'm looking for.
They said they said didn't call the cops about a robbery and the cops came to them with a warrant for the tapes they didn't willingly release it. What statement are you looking for?

I know I want to read/see an interview with the man being pushed aside in the security tape.

Need to find out what really happened

I know I want to read/see an interview with the man being pushed aside in the security tape.

Need to find out what really happened

doubt it. That store clerk probably wants absolutely nothing to do with this and I wouldn't either, especially if I was involved in the community.

He wasn't involved in the actual shooting, so it doesn't matter. His coming forward and saying that he didn't call in any robbery or report anything to the police says to me that he didn't find it such a big deal as those who want to use it to somehow come after Brown's character.

Last edited:

Telaviv,

Bahrain,

I love seeing this :smokin

Protests where posted to show how other countries are allowing protests, while St. Louis is imposing a curfew on it's citizens.

Before you hate mongers reply with "well they rioted" blah blah

Let's understand why...Police militarized and attacked protestors and reporters. What did you expect to happen?

Has any new info come out
And I'm not talking about any of that he say she say
or whatever off of twitter
are there any plans of releasing the autopsy ?

Protests where posted to show how other countries are allowing protests, while St. Louis is imposing a curfew on it's citizens.

Before you hate mongers reply with "well they rioted" blah blah

Let's understand why...Police militarized and attacked protestors and reporters. What did you expect to happen?
I think I'd rather live in MO with a curfew than live in Pakistan and be able to demonstrate 
laugh.gif

Also, would there even be a curfew if the handful of bad apples didn't loot stores and physically challenge police? Seems like that would be justification enough for a curfew. If it was simply peaceful protesting, there wouldn't be a need for one.

I'm not saying there should or shouldn't be a curfew but you have to see both sides of the coin.

peaceful protests also bring about curfews sometimes. the ones we had back home when an officer shot a woman had a curfew.

sidenote he was arrested and is currently in jail.

I think I'd rather live in MO with a curfew than live in Pakistan and be able to demonstrate 
laugh.gif

Also, would there even be a curfew if the handful of bad apples didn't loot stores and physically challenge police? Seems like that would be justification enough for a curfew. If it was simply peaceful protesting, there wouldn't be a need for one.

I'm not saying there should or shouldn't be a curfew but you have to see both sides of the coin.
Looting started after police came out with tanks and ar rifles.

I think I'd rather live in MO with a curfew than live in Pakistan and be able to demonstrate :lol:

If only the police were using their resources to stop the looting rather than stand around then throw tear gas after someone throws an empty soda bottle at them.

So since you're upset about the way a situation is being handled by law enforcement and the city, steal from the citizens that have nothing to do with it? Seems legit.

That logic makes throwing **** at the police ingenious.

Last edited:

So since you're upset about the way a situation is being handled by law enforcement and the city, steal from the citizens that have nothing to do with it? Seems legit.

Many times logic goes out of the window when dealing with emotional situations. That's how it is. Negative or positive situations, people riot.

I think I'd rather live in MO with a curfew than live in Pakistan and be able to demonstrate :lol:

It has been said numerous times that there are a bunch of anarchist agitators in Ferguson trying to incite riots. The looters are mainly people from out of town or poor people trying to take advantage.

Watching the vice livestream last night an older white lady standing with the media stated that all the protesters talking about shooting at the police and getting all riled up were people from Chicago with a group called RevolutionNow. She said, "this is not our community, they are trying to lure in as many residents as possible to start something.

I also saw a molotov cocktail thrown at a korean restaurant and watched some of the protestors go put that fire out before the whole building went up in flames.

There was a young white lady in a wheel chair out there about 10 minutes before curfew. She said all her friends were so scared and shocked she was going into the predominately black city of Ferguson. She said she couldn't go 10 feet down the road without someone stopping her and asking if she was ok or if she needed anything. "these are the nicest people ever" is what she said.

The Vice crew as well as others in the area said gunshots were fired at some point. I heard all the tear gas canisters, then the rubber bullets. Then shots rang out that were distinctly different from the previous 2.

It was so crazy to me that as the police moved in, many retreated, some stayed but at one point over half the people in the street were press trying to capture the incident. The revolution will not be televised came to mind.

That logic makes throwing **** at the police ingenious.
I'm not condoning the looting but how can you blame them?

They were protesting, peacefully, and treated like dogs. What happens in all countries when peaceful protests get the bully treatment from law enforcement?  They riot.

You keep playing with fire, eventually you're gonna get burned.

These people are looking for help and what do they get it? A video of MB being labeled a robber and having his character torn to pieces.

Last edited:
Don't understand the riots etc. There are others ways to show how the cops reaction was unacceptable and what should be done in the future to possibly prevent this from happening.

There are some situations when this logic comes into play...but

Can you really criticize how they should react or what they should do when being tear gassed in mass by cops with dogs and having tanks and sniper rifles pointed at you...from safe at home behind your computer screen?

Keep in mind the militarization of the police, all of the leftover toys from Afghanistan were already being used by police even during the peaceful protests during the day.

It has been said numerous times that there are a bunch of anarchist agitators in Ferguson trying to incite riots. The looters are mainly people from out of town or poor people trying to take advantage.

Watching the vice livestream last night an older white lady standing with the media stated that all the protesters talking about shooting at the police and getting all riled up were people from Chicago with a group called RevolutionNow. She said, "this is not our community, they are trying to lure in as many residents as possible to start something.

I also saw a molotov cocktail thrown at a korean restaurant and watched some of the protestors go put that fire out before the whole building went up in flames.

There was a young white lady in a wheel chair out there about 10 minutes before curfew. She said all her friends were so scared and shocked she was going into the predominately black city of Ferguson. She said she couldn't go 10 feet down the road without someone stopping her and asking if she was ok or if she needed anything. "these are the nicest people ever" is what she said.

The Vice crew as well as others in the area said gunshots were fired at some point. I heard all the tear gas canisters, then the rubber bullets. Then shots rang out that were distinctly different from the previous 2.

It was so crazy to me that as the police moved in, many retreated, some stayed but at one point over half the people in the street were press trying to capture the incident. The revolution will not be televised came to mind.
Then my original statement of the curfew being warranted is validated. If it's just protesting and demanding action against the officer(s), no curfew necessary.

The info in your post makes it seem like there absolutely should be a curfew with out of towners and such.

I'm not condoning the looting but how can you blame them?
Because they are stealing from innocent people. All the protestors and people strategizing for change, I applaud. People reacting with violence and property crime, idiots. Emotion is a not a good enough excuse to harm innocent people and businesses. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom