Don't forget these...

9d1364751362d9574ff2285918ff95797df83076.jpg

mad.gif
smh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
feels like I left my entire tire in the hole when I'm not payin attention andhit one of these suckers....

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by AJChick23

and they decrease your MPG obviously..they're nice to look at but I would hate owning a set on the whip.

That's why you get a bigger motor. I'm thinking about 24's for my caprice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what's so funny? caprices are nice.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Keithahundred, how you have almost as many posts as me and only been on NT for 2 months?

roll.gif
well after being banned I was pissed that I lost my post count so yeah I went on a posting spree
devil.gif
. Add that on top of I'm unemployed at themoment
devil.gif
and don't start school until the summer and this is what you get. Besides all that I only go out on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, most ofthe time I'm hooping, sending off resumes, and niketalk

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Keithahundred, how do you have 1019 posts and haven't even been a member for 2 months?

I just explained this to you my boy look closer on the page That lime green paint gone be
sick.gif
I'm going to add like 3 gloss coats on it
pimp.gif

Southern Car Culture> your life

cat will never understand a Chevy sitting on 2's or bigger with that fresh paint :har

htvd61.jpg

10yfm8p.jpg

24ooppy.jpg

1249gr6.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I AGREE WITH DUDE ... It depends where you are at . You can have a cheap car but dude would pay to have it . Like in the BAY AREA cars like that go for around the same amount $5,000.

That's what I'm trying to tell him, it's demographics not the car. Im in Atlanta Georgia you can't argue with me about something I know

I just sold my bubble ... WITH a blown transmission for 1500 two weeks ago .... so yeah ... cats from other regions are trippin ... it's a whole 'nother culture down here ... and how you gon call it s POS ... ? have you driven one ... ? they *****es be floating ... I loved my bubbles and my box .... Donk coming real soon ..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's what I'm saying, down here it's like the culture . Ain't nothing like HOGGING UP THE LANES WITH A FLEET OF OLD SCHOOLS JUST "SWANGING" all the through the streets
pimp.gif
my boys and I about to start up a caprice car club. For people thinking that luxury can't be top by old schools, I have seen restored donks go for like 80,000 stacks.
80,000 stacks? If stack=$1,000, then 80,000 x $1,000 = $80,000,000

I pray that's a typo...

I pray you actually get some POON instead of fappin to a grammar book. How are you going to multiply a slang word bruh you trying to hard
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I put 80,000 stacks because it can be used and said like that. It's a slang word
indifferent.gif
and this niketalk so I don't have to type anything out correctly

Hahaha. Damn, man. I was just %%%!%+' around and you're sitting here tellin' someone you don't even know to get poon only to later point outthat you have no job, you're not in school, and that you spend your days on Niketalk.
roll.gif

/rant

I don't think I'll ever go chrome again- over time they started to pit and flake. It's not a matter of if, just when it happens.

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I AGREE WITH DUDE ... It depends where you are at . You can have a cheap car but dude would pay to have it . Like in the BAY AREA cars like that go for around the same amount $5,000.

That's what I'm trying to tell him, it's demographics not the car. Im in Atlanta Georgia you can't argue with me about something I know

I just sold my bubble ... WITH a blown transmission for 1500 two weeks ago .... so yeah ... cats from other regions are trippin ... it's a whole 'nother culture down here ... and how you gon call it s POS ... ? have you driven one ... ? they *****es be floating ... I loved my bubbles and my box .... Donk coming real soon ..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's what I'm saying, down here it's like the culture . Ain't nothing like HOGGING UP THE LANES WITH A FLEET OF OLD SCHOOLS JUST "SWANGING" all the through the streets
pimp.gif
my boys and I about to start up a caprice car club. For people thinking that luxury can't be top by old schools, I have seen restored donks go for like 80,000 stacks.
80,000 stacks? If stack=$1,000, then 80,000 x $1,000 = $80,000,000

I pray that's a typo...

I pray you actually get some POON instead of fappin to a grammar book. How are you going to multiply a slang word bruh you trying to hard
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I put 80,000 stacks because it can be used and said like that. It's a slang word
indifferent.gif
and this niketalk so I don't have to type anything out correctly

Hahaha. Damn, man. I was just %%%!%+' around and you're sitting here tellin' someone you don't even know to get poon only to later point out that you have no job, you're not in school, and that you spend your days on Niketalk.
roll.gif

/rant

roll.gif
and you think that stops me from getting poon, or having money ( but a job would be nice) and school .... I start in the summer I just wanted to go toopen house so I could get a tour and see what chickens are clucking
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by AJChick23

and they decrease your MPG obviously..they're nice to look at but I would hate owning a set on the whip.

That's why you get a bigger motor. I'm thinking about 24's for my caprice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry I don't have an ugly $$$ hybrid honda, or have the money to afford an overated piece shhh bmw, but yeah I do have my 93 caprice
pimp.gif
and I love it and so do the JOs
Dude, your here saying you dont have money to buy a BMW so you drive a 93 Caprice but your willing to drop a few thousand on some rims?????? Come on now man, it's ridiculous when your rims are worth more than your car. Take that same 2-3 thousand and put in toward something that actually going to MAKE you some money.
glasses.gif

See when you start assuming shhhhh it makes you sound kinda off, who the !!+! pay thousands of dollars for some dueces
roll.gif
they better be some damn floaters if they do. My rims didn't even cost a stack so my rims don't cost most than my ride, might be worth more but damn sure didn't cost more
indifferent.gif
hell I can get a set of 24's for like 8 to 9 hundred it's called a "connect"
My dude, you car is worth $1,500 TOPS. If you pay $900 for rims, THE CAR COST ONLY $600 MORE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. To put $10 rims on that would be a waste of money. Stop frontin like you all connected and you drive a nice classic when your car is just a piece of !!## on chrome. Lets not get started.

Man you sound salty, in my area a classic caprice that's grade A can run about 2500 to 3000 without rims based in the simple fact that it's a car that's in high demand and you say 1500, I have seen box Chevys go for more than that. When I got my caprice everything was factory. I added a custom paint job, custom grill, motor, and rims and since then guys been wanting to buy it for like 6 almost 7 stacks. I don't know where you stay, but around my way ninjas want a caprice it's all about location. You seem salty bruh get yourself a gatoraid to hydrate yourself

Man you look like, 13. Don't front like you're doing it, cause you're not.

Back
Top Bottom