Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by AJChick23

and they decrease your MPG obviously..they're nice to look at but I would hate owning a set on the whip.

That's why you get a bigger motor. I'm thinking about 24's for my caprice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry I don't have an ugly $$$ hybrid honda, or have the money to afford an overated piece shhh bmw, but yeah I do have my 93 caprice
pimp.gif
and I love it and so do the JOs
Dude, your here saying you dont have money to buy a BMW so you drive a 93 Caprice but your willing to drop a few thousand on some rims?????? Come on now man, it's ridiculous when your rims are worth more than your car. Take that same 2-3 thousand and put in toward something that actually going to MAKE you some money.
glasses.gif

See when you start assuming shhhhh it makes you sound kinda off, who the !!+! pay thousands of dollars for some dueces
roll.gif
they better be some damn floaters if they do. My rims didn't even cost a stack so my rims don't cost most than my ride, might be worth more but damn sure didn't cost more
indifferent.gif
hell I can get a set of 24's for like 8 to 9 hundred it's called a "connect"
My dude, you car is worth $1,500 TOPS. If you pay $900 for rims, THE CAR COST ONLY $600 MORE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. To put $10 rims on that would be a waste of money. Stop frontin like you all connected and you drive a nice classic when your car is just a piece of !!## on chrome. Lets not get started.

Man you sound salty, in my area a classic caprice that's grade A can run about 2500 to 3000 without rims based in the simple fact that it's a car that's in high demand and you say 1500, I have seen box Chevys go for more than that. When I got my caprice everything was factory. I added a custom paint job, custom grill, motor, and rims and since then guys been wanting to buy it for like 6 almost 7 stacks. I don't know where you stay, but around my way ninjas want a caprice it's all about location. You seem salty bruh get yourself a gatoraid to hydrate yourself
Lets not play this game... Bruh

Let's not be IGNORANT BRUH !!!! You really think people sell caprices in good conditions with LT1 motors for 1500 you look real foolish posting a suggestedprice BRUH!!!

I AGREE WITH DUDE ... It depends where you are at . You can have a cheap car but dude would pay to have it . Like in the BAY AREA cars like that go for aroundthe same amount $5,000.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I AGREE WITH DUDE ... It depends where you are at . You can have a cheap car but dude would pay to have it . Like in the BAY AREA cars like that go for around the same amount $5,000.

That's what I'm trying to tell him, it's demographics not the car. Im in Atlanta Georgia you can't argue with me about something I know

and they decrease your MPG obviously..they're nice to look at but I would hate owning a set on the whip.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry I don't have an ugly $$$ hybrid honda, or have the money to afford an overated piece shhh bmw, but yeah I do have my 93 caprice
pimp.gif
Dude, your here saying you dont have money to buy a BMW so you drive a 93 Caprice but your willing to drop a few thousand on some rims?????? Come on now man, it's ridiculous when your rims are worth more than your car. Take that same 2-3 thousand and put in toward something that actually going to MAKE you some money.
glasses.gif

See when you start assuming shhhhh it makes you sound kinda off, who the !!+! pay thousands of dollars for some dueces
roll.gif
they better be some damn floaters if they do. My rims didn't even cost a stack so my rims don't cost most than my ride, might be worth more but damn sure didn't cost more
indifferent.gif
hell I can get a set of 24's for like 8 to 9 hundred it's called a "connect"
My dude, you car is worth $1,500 TOPS. If you pay $900 for rims, THE CAR COST ONLY $600 MORE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. To put $10 rims on that would be a waste of money. Stop frontin like you all connected and you drive a nice classic when your car is just a piece of !!## on chrome. Lets not get started.

Man you sound salty, in my area a classic caprice that's grade A can run about 2500 to 3000 without rims based in the simple fact that it's a car that's in high demand and you say 1500, I have seen box Chevys go for more than that. When I got my caprice everything was factory. I added a custom paint job, custom grill, motor, and rims and since then guys been wanting to buy it for like 6 almost 7 stacks. I don't know where you stay, but around my way ninjas want a caprice it's all about location. You seem salty bruh get yourself a gatoraid to hydrate yourself
Lets not play this game... Bruh

Let's not be IGNORANT BRUH !!!! You really think people sell caprices in good conditions with LT1 motors for 1500 you look real foolish posting a suggested price BRUH!!!
No matter what you say, if that car is ever stolen or crashed, THAT^^^^^ is what your insurance company is going to payout. At the end of theday, $900 rims on a car that valued at $1,200 is FTL.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry I don't have an ugly @$! hybrid honda, or have the money to afford an overated piece shhh bmw, but yeah I do have my 93 caprice
pimp.gif
and I love it and so do the JOs. And if you have enough money to afford rims you should have enough to afford gas, I have a 350 want a 400 I don't give a $@+! about mpg I leave that to you loosers

So much FAIL in this sentence it's sad.

now we talking about insurance
roll.gif
who the hell with a caprice look forward to an insurance check after a wreck, if the car isn't trashed I'mpretty sure it won't cost much to fix especially if you know people. That's the good thing about driving one, you getting a good car without expensivepay outs to keep it up. Man your arguement is irrelevant down here in Atlanta and to me I'm done with it, besides this threads is about rims and I'msure crank has got good advise on how to get rid of them scratches

lulz

while you guys are worried about touching the curb and scratching your rims...im enjoyin gmyself not giving a damn whats in my way and hopping over them

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I AGREE WITH DUDE ... It depends where you are at . You can have a cheap car but dude would pay to have it . Like in the BAY AREA cars like that go for around the same amount $5,000.
co-sign..my boy has one on 22's and even that turns heads everywhere...again, depends where one stays

now we talking about insurance
roll.gif
who the hell with a caprice look forward to an insurance check after a wreck, if the car isn't trashed I'm pretty sure it won't cost much to fix especially if you know people. That's the good thing about driving one, you getting a good car without expensive pay outs to keep it up. Man your arguement is irrelevant down here in Atlanta and to me I'm done with it, besides this threads is about rims and I'm sure crank has got good advise on how to get rid of them scratches
Hmmm... Lets see what everyone else thinks.

Stupid east coast NT'ers trying to mess up the down south flow.

yall dont know bout ridin candy and bangin the kickers go back to the train FTL while we ride chevy.

nothing wrong with riding caprice, id much rather have an SS imp but its all in what you dig.

Originally Posted by pushat973

nothing wrong with riding caprice, id much rather have an SS imp but its all in what you dig.

That's my next move I'm going to keep added shhh to my caprice, sell it and copp the ss impala or 87 monte ss

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

CAPRICE WITH RIMS >>>>>>> BMW.
laugh.gif

I'll take an E30 318is with a proper 5 speed over any Caprice, any day of the week.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
what? im a Mercedes dude but who calls BMW's overrated?
roll.gif
smh.gif

I do I mean them cars are hell to keep up, I mean you riding luxury but what's the point if something is wrong with it all the time.

Im sure your 93 caprice has no problems
eyes.gif
. edt: Im from Detroit, and some of the Dboys still ride caprices, monte carlos, impalas, cutty's etc onchrome, and I do like the way the old schools look (I was going to buy a monte to play around with) but BMW's are some of the best cars made hands down.

Back
Top Bottom