People with chrome/custom rims vol. Curbs are your worst enemies

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by AJChick23

and they decrease your MPG obviously..they're nice to look at but I would hate owning a set on the whip.

That's why you get a bigger motor. I'm thinking about 24's for my caprice

That's some sig quality there.
roll.gif

and they decrease your MPG obviously..they're nice to look at but I would hate owning a set on the whip.

Come on fam...
sick.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

when i had my RSX, i put on some mere 18" volks on some falken tires. one morning, in haste, on my way to work i forgot how far awayfrom the curb i was and drover up over it. i rubbed the hell out of the lip of my one wheel. it look so bad i didn't want to drive it anymore.

rim protector tires my a$@#......

RimProtectorRecessed.jpg
RimProtectorRaised.jpg

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by the north west

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry I don't have an ugly @$! hybrid honda, or have the money to afford an overated piece shhh bmw, but yeah I do have my 93 caprice
pimp.gif
and I love itand so do the JOs. And if you have enough money to afford rims you should have enough to afford gas, I have a 350 want a 400 I don't give a $@+! about mpgI leave that to you loosers

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry I don't have an ugly $$$ hybrid honda, or have the money to afford an overated piece shhh bmw, but yeah I do have my 93 caprice
pimp.gif
and I love it and so do the JOs
roll.gif
what? im a Mercedes dude but who calls BMW's overrated?
roll.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry I don't have an ugly $$$ hybrid honda, or have the money to afford an overated piece shhh bmw, but yeah I do have my 93 caprice
pimp.gif
Dude, your here saying you dont have money to buy a BMW so you drive a 93 Caprice but your willing to drop a few thousand on some rims?????? Comeon now man, it's ridiculous when your rims are worth more than your car. Take that same 2-3 thousand and put in toward something that actually going toMAKE you some money.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
what? im a Mercedes dude but who calls BMW's overrated?
roll.gif
smh.gif

I do I mean them cars are hell to keep up, I mean you riding luxury but what's the point if something is wrong with it all the time.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
Dude, your here saying you dont have money to buy a BMW so you drive a 93 Caprice but your willing to drop a few thousand on some rims?????? Come on now man, it's ridiculous when your rims are worth more than your car. Take that same 2-3 thousand and put in toward something that actually going to MAKE you some money.
glasses.gif

See when you start assuming shhhhh it makes you sound kinda off, who the !!+! pay thousands of dollars for some dueces
roll.gif
they better be some damnfloaters if they do. My rims didn't even cost a stack so my rims don't cost most than my ride, might be worth more but damn sure didn't cost more
indifferent.gif
hell I can get a set of 24's for like 8 to 9 hundred it's called a "connect"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
Dude, your here saying you dont have money to buy a BMW so you drive a 93 Caprice but your willing to drop a few thousand on some rims?????? Come on now man, it's ridiculous when your rims are worth more than your car. Take that same 2-3 thousand and put in toward something that actually going to MAKE you some money.
glasses.gif

See when you start assuming shhhhh it makes you sound kinda off, who the !!+! pay thousands of dollars for some dueces
roll.gif
they better be some damn floaters if they do. My rims didn't even cost a stack so my rims don't cost most than my ride, might be worth more but damn sure didn't cost more
indifferent.gif
My dude, you car is worth $1,500 TOPS. If you pay $900 for rims, THE CAR COST ONLY $600 MORE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. To put $10 rims on that would be a waste of money. Stop frontin like you all connected and you drive a nice classic when your car is just a piece of!!## on chrome. Lets not get started.

Keithahundred, take the L.

Or edit, quickly.

AJChick23 wrote:

the caprice if it has the LT1 is worth about 3-5K with good mileage on it.

plus if your in the south you look clean with that car.

i love da round body caprices there nice ESP with some 22 inch blades.

glasses.gif
cars don't make you money
smh.gif
cars as an investment is one ofthe stupidest things you can do because of how quickly they depreciate.

why spend a grip on a down payment and be stuck in debt for years tryin to perpetrate with a BMW or whatever?

a bubble caprice in decent condition will go for 2-5k %$$ depending on mileage, esp where dude is in down in GA

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
glasses.gif

roll.gif
they better be some damn floaters if they do. My rims didn't even cost a stack so my rims don't cost most than my ride, might be worth more but damn sure didn't cost more
indifferent.gif
My dude, you car is worth $1,500 TOPS. If you pay $900 for rims, THE CAR COST ONLY $600 MORE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. To put $10 rims on that would be a waste of money. Stop frontin like you all connected and you drive a nice classic when your car is just a piece of !!## on chrome. Lets not get started.

Man you sound salty, in my area a classic caprice that's grade A can run about 2500 to 3000 without rims based in the simple fact that it's a carthat's in high demand and you say 1500, I have seen box Chevys go for more than that. When I got my caprice everything was factory. I added a custom paintjob, custom grill, motor, and rims and since then guys been wanting to buy it for like 6 almost 7 stacks. I don't know where you stay, but around my wayninjas want a caprice it's all about location. You seem salty bruh get yourself a gatoraid to hydrate yourself

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

what's the joke? caprice is a nice ride.

The bigger motor will also decrease your MPG.

i wasn't talking about the motor, someone bolded the caprice, like it's some garbage ride or something

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Keithahundred, take the L.

Or edit, quickly.

AJChick23 wrote:

That's my fault didn't read correctly I thought she was saying it slows your car down my bad

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
glasses.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. To put $10 rims on that would be a waste of money. Stop frontin like you all connected and you drive a nice classic when your car is just a piece of !!## on chrome. Lets not get started.

Man you sound salty, in my area a classic caprice that's grade A can run about 2500 to 3000 without rims based in the simple fact that it's a car that's in high demand and you say 1500, I have seen box Chevys go for more than that. When I got my caprice everything was factory. I added a custom paint job, custom grill, motor, and rims and since then guys been wanting to buy it for like 6 almost 7 stacks. I don't know where you stay, but around my way ninjas want a caprice it's all about location. You seem salty bruh get yourself a gatoraid to hydrate yourself
Lets not play this game... Bruh

Back
Top Bottom