People with chrome/custom rims vol. Curbs are your worst enemies

smh at dude talking down on the caprice. people get into them cars just for status not knowin what to expect. i work in auto maintenance n we get them youngdudes still in college bringing their brand new m3 for service which recommends synthetic euro oil. when we tell them the oil change will run $100+ they justdrive off n go to walmart to pay $30 for regular oil

Originally Posted by DB WEST

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by AJChick23

and they decrease your MPG obviously..they're nice to look at but I would hate owning a set on the whip.

That's why you get a bigger motor. I'm thinking about 24's for my caprice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry I don't have an ugly $$$ hybrid honda, or have the money to afford an overated piece shhh bmw, but yeah I do have my 93 caprice
pimp.gif
and I love it and so do the JOs
roll.gif
what? im a Mercedes dude but who calls BMW's overrated?
roll.gif
smh.gif

I do I mean them cars are hell to keep up, I mean you riding luxury but what's the point if something is wrong with it all the time.

Im sure your 93 caprice has no problems
eyes.gif
. Please don't disrespect BMW again by putting it in the same sentence as a 93 caprice.

I can keep it in the same sentence when it comes to keeping them up maintenanace wise caprice>bmw, but saying that bmw> caprice luxury wise. nodisrespect to you and your bmw I'm a fan of the 745 li

BMW's are reliable as hell but it costs a little more to pay for the parts because they are $50K, newer, foreign cars of course it costs more than acaprice. All my parents have driven were bimmers and they've never had any major problems with them outside of normal wear and tear items like clutches,brakes etc. Im not trying to knock Chevy at all because my previous car was a chevy pick up and I loved it to death, that thing was never in the shop.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

when I had the old bubble chevy, like the second day I had my deuces I was goin to the drive thru bank and the joint was mad slim. next thing I heard was SCREEEEECH! I about cried
frown.gif

hahahaha this is funny bcuz the same sh*t happened to me. But i have had my 22s for over 2 years and thats the only time that has happened so imgoooooooooooood. lol

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Stupid east coast NT'ers trying to mess up the down south flow.

yall dont know bout ridin candy and bangin the kickers go back to the train FTL while we ride chevy.
open a book and get back to me fam

Originally Posted by the north west

and they decrease your MPG obviously..they're nice to look at but I would hate owning a set on the whip.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry I don't have an ugly $$$ hybrid honda, or have the money to afford an overated piece shhh bmw, but yeah I do have my 93 caprice
pimp.gif
and I love it and so do the JOs
Dude, your here saying you dont have money to buy a BMW so you drive a 93 Caprice but your willing to drop a few thousand on some rims?????? Come on now man, it's ridiculous when your rims are worth more than your car. Take that same 2-3 thousand and put in toward something that actually going to MAKE you some money.
glasses.gif

See when you start assuming shhhhh it makes you sound kinda off, who the !!+! pay thousands of dollars for some dueces
roll.gif
they better be some damn floaters if they do. My rims didn't even cost a stack so my rims don't cost most than my ride, might be worth more but damn sure didn't cost more
indifferent.gif
hell I can get a set of 24's for like 8 to 9 hundred it's called a "connect"
My dude, you car is worth $1,500 TOPS. If you pay $900 for rims, THE CAR COST ONLY $600 MORE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. To put $10 rims on that would be a waste of money. Stop frontin like you all connected and you drive a nice classic when your car is just a piece of !!## on chrome. Lets not get started.

Man you sound salty, in my area a classic caprice that's grade A can run about 2500 to 3000 without rims based in the simple fact that it's a car that's in high demand and you say 1500, I have seen box Chevys go for more than that. When I got my caprice everything was factory. I added a custom paint job, custom grill, motor, and rims and since then guys been wanting to buy it for like 6 almost 7 stacks. I don't know where you stay, but around my way ninjas want a caprice it's all about location. You seem salty bruh get yourself a gatoraid to hydrate yourself
and it looks like you need to go back to school and work on your spelling...

it's a freaking brand name you see about every day.. how the hell are you going to mess that one up?

your spelling is pretty bad on most of your posts hahaha

I'm glad you're watching me post... and I don't give a shhh about you talking about my spelling or grammar.

i rather have a caprice on dubs then some of the thrash yall call imports on here and im from NY so wat !!!

I'm glad you're watching me post... and I don't give a shhh about you talking about my spelling or grammar.

hey, at least this statement wasn't too ignorant. *applauds

Originally Posted by pushat973

nothing wrong with riding caprice, id much rather have an SS imp but its all in what you dig.

That's my next move I'm going to keep added shhh to my caprice, sell it and copp the ss impala or 87 monte ss
Caprice,Impala SS, and Monte.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

Caprices are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some of you would not understand.
cause they not from the south ... and whoever said that car value depends on where you at was telling the damn truth. I remember i had 86 CrownVic ... car wasnt worth $1500 but i constantly had people offering 3-4K for it

Originally Posted by pushat973

nothing wrong with riding caprice, id much rather have an SS imp but its all in what you dig.

That's my next move I'm going to keep added shhh to my caprice, sell it and copp the ss impala or 87 monte ss
great minds think alike im most likely gonna get a monte though. they go cheaper than impalas and i wouldnt mind having t tops

smh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I AGREE WITH DUDE ... It depends where you are at . You can have a cheap car but dude would pay to have it . Like in the BAY AREA cars like that go for around the same amount $5,000.

That's what I'm trying to tell him, it's demographics not the car. Im in Atlanta Georgia you can't argue with me about something I know

I just sold my bubble ... WITH a blown transmission for 1500 two weeks ago .... so yeah ... cats from other regions are trippin ... it's a whole 'nother culture down here ... and how you gon call it s POS ... ? have you driven one ... ? they *****es be floating ... I loved my bubbles and my box .... Donk coming real soon ..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i pulled into chase this morning. scratched the hell out of the lip on my front bumper from the damn block. yes i'm mad.

Originally Posted by young dr0

I AGREE WITH DUDE ... It depends where you are at . You can have a cheap car but dude would pay to have it . Like in the BAY AREA cars like that go for around the same amount $5,000.

That's what I'm trying to tell him, it's demographics not the car. Im in Atlanta Georgia you can't argue with me about something I know

I just sold my bubble ... WITH a blown transmission for 1500 two weeks ago .... so yeah ... cats from other regions are trippin ... it's a whole 'nother culture down here ... and how you gon call it s POS ... ? have you driven one ... ? they *****es be floating ... I loved my bubbles and my box .... Donk coming real soon ..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's what I'm saying, down here it's like the culture . Ain't nothing like HOGGING UP THE LANES WITH A FLEET OF OLD SCHOOLS JUST"SWANGING" all the through the streets
pimp.gif
my boys and I about to start up a caprice car club. For people thinking that luxury can't be top byold schools, I have seen restored donks go for like 80,000 stacks.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's what I'm saying, down here it's like the culture . Ain't nothing like HOGGING UP THE LANES WITH A FLEET OF OLD SCHOOLS JUST "SWANGING" all the through the streets
pimp.gif
my boys and I about to start up a caprice car club. For people thinking that luxury can't be top by old schools, I have seen restored donks go for like 80,000 stacks.
80,000 stacks? If stack=$1,000, then 80,000 x $1,000 = $80,000,000

I pray that's a typo...

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's what I'm saying, down here it's like the culture . Ain't nothing like HOGGING UP THE LANES WITH A FLEET OF OLD SCHOOLS JUST "SWANGING" all the through the streets
pimp.gif
my boys and I about to start up a caprice car club. For people thinking that luxury can't be top by old schools, I have seen restored donks go for like 80,000 stacks.

I pray that's a typo...
trying to hard bo... let the man live

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I pray that's a typo...

I pray you actually get some POON instead of fappin to a grammar book. How are you going to multiply a slang word bruh you trying to hard
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I put 80,000stacks because it can be used and said like that. It's a slang word
indifferent.gif
and this niketalk so I don't have to type anything out correctly

Back
Top Bottom