People with chrome/custom rims vol. Curbs are your worst enemies

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by AJChick23

and they decrease your MPG obviously..they're nice to look at but I would hate owning a set on the whip.

That's why you get a bigger motor. I'm thinking about 24's for my caprice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry I don't have an ugly $$$ hybrid honda, or have the money to afford an overated piece shhh bmw, but yeah I do have my 93 caprice
pimp.gif
and I love it and so do the JOs
Dude, your here saying you dont have money to buy a BMW so you drive a 93 Caprice but your willing to drop a few thousand on some rims?????? Come on now man, it's ridiculous when your rims are worth more than your car. Take that same 2-3 thousand and put in toward something that actually going to MAKE you some money.
glasses.gif

Ummm, no car is going to make you money.

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

and they decrease your MPG obviously..they're nice to look at but I would hate owning a set on the whip.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry I don't have an ugly $$$ hybrid honda, or have the money to afford an overated piece shhh bmw, but yeah I do have my 93 caprice
pimp.gif
Dude, your here saying you dont have money to buy a BMW so you drive a 93 Caprice but your willing to drop a few thousand on some rims?????? Come on now man, it's ridiculous when your rims are worth more than your car. Take that same 2-3 thousand and put in toward something that actually going to MAKE you some money.
glasses.gif

See when you start assuming shhhhh it makes you sound kinda off, who the !!+! pay thousands of dollars for some dueces
roll.gif
they better be some damn floaters if they do. My rims didn't even cost a stack so my rims don't cost most than my ride, might be worth more but damn sure didn't cost more
indifferent.gif
hell I can get a set of 24's for like 8 to 9 hundred it's called a "connect"
My dude, you car is worth $1,500 TOPS. If you pay $900 for rims, THE CAR COST ONLY $600 MORE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. To put $10 rims on that would be a waste of money. Stop frontin like you all connected and you drive a nice classic when your car is just a piece of !!## on chrome. Lets not get started.

Man you sound salty, in my area a classic caprice that's grade A can run about 2500 to 3000 without rims based in the simple fact that it's a car that's in high demand and you say 1500, I have seen box Chevys go for more than that. When I got my caprice everything was factory. I added a custom paint job, custom grill, motor, and rims and since then guys been wanting to buy it for like 6 almost 7 stacks. I don't know where you stay, but around my way ninjas want a caprice it's all about location. You seem salty bruh get yourself a gatoraid to hydrate yourself

Man you look like, 13. Don't front like you're doing it, cause you're not.

Who said I was " doing it" ? What am I doing ? What am I fronting for ?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Keithahundred, how you have almost as many posts as me and only been on NT for 2 months?

roll.gif
well after being banned I was pissed that I lost my post count so yeah I went on a posting spree
devil.gif
. Add that on top of I'm unemployed at the moment
devil.gif
and don't start school until the summer and this is what you get. Besides all that I only go out on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, most of the time I'm hooping, sending off resumes, and niketalk

hmmm
nerd.gif
sounds a lot like another NTer I know
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

uh oh i might gotta read this thread.. eighty thousand stacks
laugh.gif

= 80,000,000
nerd.gif

Man this thread is full of lulz I feel you eastpoint my first car was a 87 box chevy, some of these dudes will never understand how we ride down south

I got homie that put 50,000 into a 72' drop top catalina its a beast
smh.gif

I just copped a 96 grand marquis I'm thinking of going 24's this summer

Broads down south love sitting high on big rims they have no clue what a e90 beamer is

Originally Posted by solefood229

Man this thread is full of lulz I feel you eastpoint my first car was a 87 box chevy, some of these dudes will never understand how we ride down south

I got homie that put 50,000 into a 72' drop top catalina its a beast
smh.gif

I just copped a 96 grand marquis I'm thinking of going 24's this summer

Broads down south love sitting high on big rims they have no clue what a e90 beamer is

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dem UP north chicks down here love it to!!! u can be lonely in ur bm while im sittin high with a couple this summer
laugh.gif

j/p

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahhhhhhahahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Ummm, no car is going to make you money.
Your the second person that quoted me and said that. I never said invest in another car. Im said to invest in SOMETHING. Stocks, land, even grab a pack and hit the block, ANYTHING.

What a horrible car

24ooppy.jpg

I've never understood the big rims thing, just looks stupid on 99% of cars. I dont even what to know what the handling and ride are like with rims likethat. (saying that i can't see a caprice handling that great to begin with!!)

i curbed mine a little the first night i put them on. and maybe a handful more times..

Originally Posted by GriZZla1024

What a horrible car

24ooppy.jpg

I've never understood the big rims thing, just looks stupid on 99% of cars. I dont even what to know what the handling and ride are like with rims like that. (saying that i can't see a caprice handling that great to begin with!!)

You never know until you try it. They ride smooth the steering wheel is not tight it's real loose so it feels like you floating on the street, that car is
pimp.gif
just need a better paint job. When the rims get put on your car the ride has to be lifted or cut around the wheel area so when you turn the wheelsdon't scrub against the car.

Originally Posted by GriZZla1024

What a horrible car

24ooppy.jpg

I've never understood the big rims thing, just looks stupid on 99% of cars. I dont even what to know what the handling and ride are like with rims like that. (saying that i can't see a caprice handling that great to begin with!!)

You never know until you try it. They ride smooth the steering wheel is not tight it's real loose so it feels like you floating on the street, that car is
pimp.gif
just need a better paint job. When the rims get put on your car the ride has to be lifted or cut around the wheel area so when you turn the wheels don't scrub against the car.
See, to me having a loose steering wheel and feeling like you are floating along its the complete opposite of what i would want. But if that isyour thing then no problem. I have no experience with cars like these as im across the pond so am used to european and japanese styles.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

CAPRICE WITH RIMS >>>>>>> BMW.

co-sign.. and i dont even like the bubble caprices. the glasshouses are dope though
pimp.gif
. but like a lot of dudes said, it depends where you stay. here in the bay area, we dip everything. one thing a lot of people dont understand ishow/why we flip fords (yes, fords!).. 5.0 mustangs, 60's mustangs, cougars (merc), falcons, etc..

i got a 5.0 that'll blow the doors off anybody's import garbage

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

why the hell are the words bmw and caprice even in the same sentence..... a BMW is a $35,000+ machine of motorist prefection, a caprice is a peice of crap u can buy from the junk yard for $500 bucks.... nooblets. oh and over sized rims are tacky as hell, grow up and stick to 18/19's non chrome and call it a day.

18/19 what the hell ??? Dudes I know with bmws wouldn't put them sorry size of a rim on they whip
indifferent.gif
nobody rides 18/19 inch rims
roll.gif
. Them crappycaprices will last a life time
pimp.gif

dudes is gettin up in arms over this thread
laugh.gif

same type of dudes all up in Cam's threads talking about how ugly big rims are. then why do yall stay posting in said threads?

we get it, you'd rather go broke paying a stack a month for 5 years on a 745 than ride old school. be that as it may, some dudes like big cars with bigrims which are often times less expensive to purchase and service.

if I was a millionaire I'd probably go with the beamer before the chevy (tho I'd still have a classic Impala on deck) but as a regular guy, I'lltake the bubble on 4s.

Caprice is a ghetto, hood car staple. Its a piece of crap though, big corny chrome rims just looks stupid, and cheap. Performance wise, they are crap as well.

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

CAPRICE WITH RIMS >>>>>>> BMW.

So you take a 'price on 6's over a 750li?
laugh.gif

@!%#$ you don't even believe that
laugh.gif

my personally ill take a Impala SS over a 750Li...all day long

xdpvt.jpg
>>>>>>>

709vsh.jpg

No hate on bubbles..I'm from South FL so I appreciate them,
but over a 750Li or pretty much any bimmer in the line up? HELL NO.

AJChick23 wrote:

No hate on bubbles..I'm from South FL so I appreciate them,
but over a 750Li or pretty much any bimmer in the line up? HELL NO.

i dig what you saying but for me its hard for me to fall in love with a new model car

that i know is gonna change body styles in the next couple years.

then i feel like i have to keep up with the new body style bc my 08 is old.

ill just stick to my ol skool chevys

Give me that ss impala. I'll take that ss master p had
pimp.gif
his worth 100 stacks. To the guy that said caprices are crap performance wise, your post iscrap
indifferent.gif

YOU NT'ers HAVE NO CLASS.

I HOPE YOU GET PULLED OVER IN YOUR DONK, WHILE I SPEED OFF IN MY EURO WITH A WHITE WOMAN IN THE SHOTGUN OWWW

Back
Top Bottom