People with chrome/custom rims vol. Curbs are your worst enemies

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

YOU NT'ers HAVE NO CLASS.

I HOPE YOU GET PULLED OVER IN YOUR DONK, WHILE I SPEED OFF IN MY EURO WITH A WHITE WOMAN IN THE SHOTGUN OWWW
laugh.gif

yea keep living in your fantasy buddy...

2 reasons i bet...

1. your not smashing a white girl now

2. you dont own a euro car and no a honda dont count.

^^^ you do know there are old school cars that cost more than that European shaver you call a car, and them old schools be all factory.

why is everyone arguing? everyone has different tastes, some people prefer the chevys others prefer bmw's and whatnot. no need to try to convert one partyto like what you like.

wow you all are dumb..

how is this getting out of hand?

you all have your opinions one everything. just respect each other for what they bring to the table...

and dude who posted pics of the ss and the 7 series...

i'm sure if you put some chrome shoes on there or something and then lowered it, you'd like it a lil more.. but nah you had to post the stock factorydealer pics
laugh.gif

mjbetch wrote:

i'm sure if you put some chrome shoes on there or something and then lowered it, you'd like it a lil more.. but nah you had to post the stock factory dealer pics
laugh.gif

30243810001_large.jpg

29816030009_large.jpg

32487650001_large.jpg
25583740001_large.jpg
23683930003_large.jpg
32157290001_large.jpg

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

mjbetch wrote:

i'm sure if you put some chrome shoes on there or something and then lowered it, you'd like it a lil more.. but nah you had to post the stock factory dealer pics
laugh.gif
30243810001_large.jpg

29816030009_large.jpg

32487650001_large.jpg
25583740001_large.jpg
23683930003_large.jpg
32157290001_large.jpg

pimp.gif
. Ok somebody bring out the impala and caprice pics

Originally Posted by mjbetch

laugh.gif

nah son dudes said big rims are tacky, only post 7s with 19s max
laugh.gif
joints gonna be all tire

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

mjbetch wrote:

laugh.gif
30243810001_large.jpg

29816030009_large.jpg

32487650001_large.jpg
25583740001_large.jpg
23683930003_large.jpg
32157290001_large.jpg

pimp.gif
. Ok somebody bring out the impala and caprice pics
Depot%20Town%20Taxi.jpg
2280517967_59c1f1960d.jpg
91_FHP_Caprice_7.jpg
impala_police_car.jpg

Sorry but I had to do that lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Personally I like luxury so 1st choice has always been an import. Im not a car afficionado err nuthin like that but for some reason I'm lookin very forwardto owning that new 'maro. Savin up for the V8 w/ the excras on her & sumthin inside just feels good that I'm finna ride down the street in a beastof a Chevy ... wierd.

I have a younger brother and cousin. They both have a set of 22's and they are horrible. They look as if they have been driving with no tires. My cousinhas a Monte Carlo SS and is by far the worse driver I have rode with. He speeds everywhere. He flys over potholes. He replaces a tire once a month. My brotheron the other hand just lets girls drive his car and they are slaughtering his rims. I have a set of 24's for my truck. They look as if they have never beenmounted. I'm 28 and when I was younger, the rues were different. The guys with rims rode below posted speed limits so that everyone saw them. If there wasa speed bump they would slow to a crawl and turned the wheel so that they crossed the speed bump one wheel at a time. They swung wide at curbs. Which alwayscause other drivers to slow and see there wheels. Before I even put my rims on, I trained myself by driving as if I already had them. I did that so when theydid go on, my driving habits were already learned.

eyes.gif
, corniest thing NTers do...

losing the argument, a post is made in dedication to him misspelling "Gatorade"...

as if that speaks about his intelligence or has any weight whatsoever toward his argument...

now, since you all were obviously clueless about the car culture he was referencing, and have nothing else to say, you nitpick with the spelling of a sports drink, and him typing 80,000 stacks rather than 80 stacks...

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

losing the argument, a post is made in dedication to him misspelling "Gatorade"...

as if that speaks about his intelligence or has any weight whatsoever toward his argument...

now, since you all were obviously clueless about the car culture he was referencing, and have nothing else to say, you nitpick with the spelling of a sports drink, and him typing 80,000 stacks rather than 80 stacks...

eyes.gif

ok, please explain how i was losing the argument... i wasn't even in the argument until i mentioned "gatorade"
indifferent.gif

he shouldnt act all big and bad if he cant spell things properly.

one of the corniest things nters do..

riding.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

ok, please explain how i was losing the argument... i wasn't even in the argument until i mentioned "gatorade"
indifferent.gif

he shouldnt act all big and bad if he cant spell things properly.

one of the corniest things nters do..

riding.

BIG AND BAD really???? You sound like a preschooler that got his juice and snack took. If you wasn't in the discussion then why hop in it ??You pointingout my spelling isn't going to earn you any props..... so shut the *!!$ up and keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom