why did you guys make my thread into a bmw vs caprice
laugh.gif

jesus
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

mjbetch wrote:

and dude who posted pics of the ss and the 7 series...

i'm sure if you put some chrome shoes on there or something and then lowered it, you'd like it a lil more.. but nah you had to post the stock factory dealer pics
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
. Ok somebody bring out the impala and caprice pics
Depot%20Town%20Taxi.jpg
2280517967_59c1f1960d.jpg
91_FHP_Caprice_7.jpg
impala_police_car.jpg

Sorry but I had to do that lol

you forgot the undercovers
roll.gif

and the only chrome that would touch my car

2ihw7wz.jpg

Originally Posted by mjbetch

eyes.gif
, corniest thing NTers do...

losing the argument, a post is made in dedication to him misspelling "Gatorade"...

as if that speaks about his intelligence or has any weight whatsoever toward his argument...

now, since you all were obviously clueless about the car culture he was referencing, and have nothing else to say, you nitpick with the spelling of a sports drink, and him typing 80,000 stacks rather than 80 stacks...

eyes.gif

ok, please explain how i was losing the argument... i wasn't even in the argument until i mentioned "gatorade"
indifferent.gif

he shouldnt act all big and bad if he cant spell things properly.

one of the corniest things nters do..

riding.

BIG AND BAD really???? You sound like a preschooler that got his juice and snack took. If you wasn't in the discussion then why hop in it ??You pointing out my spelling isn't going to earn you any props..... so shut the *!!$ up and keep it moving.
oh snap, i'm so scared.

you sound like some under educated youth.

oh snaps. i have gotten someone's panties up in a bunch.

argument time.

hahaaah

and yes big and bad.

eyes.gif
, corniest thing NTers do...

losing the argument, a post is made in dedication to him misspelling "Gatorade"...

as if that speaks about his intelligence or has any weight whatsoever toward his argument...

now, since you all were obviously clueless about the car culture he was referencing, and have nothing else to say, you nitpick with the spelling of a sports drink, and him typing 80,000 stacks rather than 80 stacks...

eyes.gif

ok, please explain how i was losing the argument... i wasn't even in the argument until i mentioned "gatorade"
indifferent.gif

he shouldnt act all big and bad if he cant spell things properly.

one of the corniest things nters do..

riding.

BIG AND BAD really???? You sound like a preschooler that got his juice and snack took. If you wasn't in the discussion then why hop in it ??You pointing out my spelling isn't going to earn you any props..... so shut the *!!$ up and keep it moving.
oh snap, i'm so scared.

you sound like some under educated youth.

oh snaps. i have gotten someone's panties up in a bunch.

argument time.

hahaaah

and yes big and bad.

Yeah sure I'm uneducated
eyes.gif
whatever you say your 100% correct. I'm a middle school drop out and my moms is a crack %+$@* so there you go. Isthere anything else you have to say
roll.gif
because insulting my Intelligence or trying to belittle me as a person doesn't bother me.

^ i didn't say you're uneducated. i'm pretty sure you have some knowledge. i'm just saying you sound uneducated... the way you resentyourself haha.

and yeah you calling me a preschooler doesn't bother me either.
smile.gif

how about let's just squash it (because this is really pointless isn't it) and say bimmers > caprices
wink.gif
hahahaah but i'd pick a mustang over abimmer anyday

Yeah you right consider it sqaushed
roll.gif
. You would picks mustang over a bmw, I'll take the bmw over the mustang and a caprice, but I would flip a coinwhen it comes to the 96 impala only because that's my dream car.

Keithahundred wrote:
Originally Posted by AJChick23

and they decrease your MPG obviously..they're nice to look at but I would hate owning a set on the whip.

That's why you get a bigger stronger motor. I'm thinking about 24's for my caprice
fixed.

i had�deuces on my box, got tired of em, now i got some fresh LT1 steelies on there. looks racy
pimp.gif

��

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

^ That makes no sense. How will a stronger engine maintain the car's original gas mileage?
i wasnt talkin about gas mileage who cares about that? people who own big bodies with nice paint and big rims usually keep them as weekendcruisers. i wouldnt have 4's on a daily driver. thats ******ed. stronger engines help move those big #$! rims

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

^ That makes no sense. How will a stronger engine maintain the car's original gas mileage?
i wasnt talkin about gas mileage who cares about that? people who own big bodies with nice paint and big rims usually keep them as weekend cruisers. i wouldnt have 4's on a daily driver. thats ******ed. stronger engines help move those big #$! rims

That's what they were talking about which is why you threw me off.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

crapeices? = caprice?

BMW= *$!#% made whips
sick.gif

I'm not saying this to start a whole back and forth thing again but I'd buy ANYTHING over an American car again. When it comes down to automotiveengineering, we're waaaaay behind the curve. There are so many standard features that come on foreign cars that we would have to pay extra for oraren't even available at all on domestic cars. I crashed my Dodge Charger at about 40mph and the car was TOTALLED. Those things crumble like Pringles.I'm grateful I didnt have my seed in the car. I wouldnt trust an American car as a daily driver again, especially an older model.

Back
Top Bottom