* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

The worst part is I wish from 12-3 there would be everyone signing.... Like old school MLB trade deadline when it ended at midnight and big deals were rapid fire...

But it will be like a 2 week thing...

Will feel so anti-climactic.

Its hard to beleive its so close.
laugh.gif
Its about time
smokin.gif
Time to make or break some franchises...

Originally Posted by h3at23

Did Yao Ming just tamper?

YaoMing

@ChrisBosh, Hey Chris, hopefully you'll play with us (Rockets) next season. I'll be healthy and I'd really look forward to playing together
hey im blaming the time difference. hes in china and its already July 1st there.....no?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

YaoMing

@ChrisBosh, Hey Chris, hopefully you'll play with us (Rockets) next season. I'll be healthy and I'd really look forward to playing together
hey im blaming the time difference. hes in china and its already July 1st there.....no?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  You have a point..

He will be healthy. 35.7 seconds or so.. Worst attempt to convince someone ever..

He should have offered ALL the tea in China.. That is a opportunity one could never pass on

@Chris Bosh- The time is finally here. Thank you for all the support. I'm nervous, but I'm excited and READY! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!! 4 minutes ago via UberTwitter

855 PST, LETS GET IT!

And it's 12:05 and I am pissed lol.... Really wish someone big signed

ESPN Bottomline said Hawks offered Joe Johnson a max deal

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

YaoMing

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Man NT is acting up. Sorry to do this but it's a BIG day. If you dont know already, we're all @ the site we dont speak of

Doesn't anyone care about the implications a Bron-Wade-Bosh team-up would have on 2K and Live online matches?

sick.gif
 That would be terrible.

YaoMing

Hmmm

Cool avy, h3at.

Originally Posted by Wings90

YaoMing

Hmmm

Cool avy, h3at.
Thanks man!

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

hold up

did i see on the ESPN bottom line Adam Sheffer breaking NBA FA news?
roll.gif

I thought I was tripping, I saw that too.
laugh.gif

He'd be there most credible NBA expert by far.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

WojYahooNBA

Dwyane Wade told two associates in past 24 hours that his focus is on recruiting a big man (Bosh, Amar'e, Boozer) to Miami now, not LeBron.
not focusing on lebron because lebron is already on the boat? 
nerd.gif
It's a great move on Wade's part.

Best case scenario: LeBron realizes that the best big man on the market is going to Miami and jumps on board as well.

Worst case scenario: Bosh and Wade pair up with more cap room to boot.

Man NT is acting up. Sorry to do this but it's a BIG day. If you dont know already, we're all @ the site we dont speak of

Heat I'm out of the loop, can you pm a brotha the site you shall not speak of
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom