* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

ChrisMannixSI Bos. Herald reporting deal w/Shaq not done, with Shaq balking at minimum. Sources tell SI internally Celtics not unanimous on Shaq, either

140418309-1100a6eecd1c624d1d66ec3f6dc34464.4c59b8b0-full.jpg

2k shoot...too bad CP3 isn't on the shirt.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

laker fans are only siding with the celtics because they're scared of the heat.
last year it was....

laker fans are only siding with the celtics because they're scared of the cavs.

come up with something new...

Originally Posted by h3at23

ChrisMannixSI Bos. Herald reporting deal w/Shaq not done, with Shaq balking at minimum. Sources tell SI internally Celtics not unanimous on Shaq, either
Yeah, Shaq's not going to be a problem at all. I'm sure he'll gladly accept a bench role.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

laker fans are only siding with the celtics because they're scared of the heat.
last year it was....

laker fans are only siding with the celtics because they're scared of the cavs.

come up with something new...

laugh.gif
 how do you find my old posts?

i cant ever search for anything on here

and was that not true? 
laugh.gif

and about manu, hell yea he's overrated

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

The thought of Manu in the HOF makes me shake my head. The guy is extremely overrated.
Don't forget that the HOF isn't only about the NBA. Manu led his team to a gold medal in Athens.

I loved Marcus Williams' game, he just could never get off the bench, and stayed in trouble.

Good to see Acie staying in the League.

Will we see another duo like Marbury and Franchise again? Two basically superstar players who fell off the face of the earth in their prime?

I hope it doesn't happen to Deron or Chris anytime soon, they both have too much raw talent.

Rose is the next wave of superstar.

RT @KDThunderUp
Steve Francis I appreciate you n what you did to pave the way for guys comin out the DMV area but let us youngins do what we do.jus support

Originally Posted by FullMetal

The thought of Manu in the HOF makes me shake my head. The guy is extremely overrated.
Don't forget that the HOF isn't only about the NBA. Manu led his team to a gold medal in Athens.
I'm well aware of that. And no, it doesn't change anything for me.

It's a shame that Shaq has gone from the most dominant big man in the modern era to a journeyman. He is now with his sixth team (third in the last three years). I really hope this is his last season.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

yep. There's a lot of people in the basketball hall of fame that people haven't heard of. i would have no problems with him making it

The signing is just that...a signing.

That's not the type of move I would like for a team trying to make the playoffs to make. We had better options out there like Earl Watson or even Rafer Alston. I believe he's a slight improvement over Marcus Williams since I'm thinking he will be in shape, but nothing special.

Back
Top Bottom