* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

‎"I understand people are going to say stuff. And we accept it with open arms," Wade said. "And even on the road, because every place is going to sell out when we come to town. So [opposing teams] can thank us now."

Here's an idea, Dwyane. Keep ur mouth shut til the season starts, yea?

it's funny because wade's own team couldn't sell out @@%@ until lebron decided to "take his talents" there.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Here's an idea, NikeAir45. How bout you not post old #$$*, yea?

At First I was like...

*Looks at sig*

OOOO......

BUT FORREAL, i find it funny that Dwade had this persona like "OO I'm a really humble dude" then Lebron and Bosh enter the pic and he's the cockiest dude alive now. I mean if they won anything, this would be understandable but they haven't won NADA!! Not even a preseason game!!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

i hate the heat now, just wanted to say that...
then call them Miami Hate ..
laugh.gif

I have no problems with the heat, just don't like the way they handle things, like the celebration and these words by wade, and to be clear they ain't done anything..

Look at my sig all you want. There's no point posting something old so you can get you rocks off. And how am I not suprised who was the 1st to join you, DubA
laugh.gif

Actually, i never seen that quote before so i chuckled
laugh.gif

and Wade's ALWAYS been cocky. at least, ever since he came back from that season ending injury. And speaking of that, Heat's been supporting his team since that 10? win season 2 years back, and before that too from what i remember. hell, his screenname is the own team, shows real fanhood to me
laugh.gif

H3at is the legit article as a sports fan.

Dwade is getting to the point where I want him to shut up.

Boston is def my favorite to come out of the east as of now.
even at what ever they are now the Oneal's are better than the bigs of Miami. Jermaine can get at Bosh on d imo.

Rondo and Nate
they are a legit contribution from Daniels away from being the favorites throughout the league

Originally Posted by BangDak

Actually, i never seen that quote before so i chuckled
laugh.gif

and Wade's ALWAYS been cocky. at least, ever since he came back from that season ending injury. And speaking of that, Heat's been supporting his team since that 10? win season 2 years back, and before that too from what i remember. hell, his screenname is the own team, shows real fanhood to me
laugh.gif

Yea, it was from the same story where he said that stupid twin towers comment I believe. I actually was taken to the 1st ever Heat game @ the Miami Arena by my dad w/my tuxedo t-shirt on
laugh.gif
. Been in love ever since
pimp.gif

nah he's a real heat fan. 1 of about 17

DubA, you're my boy so there will never be any wrong feeling but you gotta get the # right. I'm 1 out of 19 real Heat fans
laugh.gif

THE_REAL_SHAQ Jim rome, I am happy with my career and the legacythat I have left behind,obviously u r not happy wit yur legacy I 4got uhave no legacy

THE_REAL_SHAQ If u wanna see shaq box jim rome live on espn. I do if he wins ill donate my salary to a charity of his choice

jimrome @THE_REAL_SHAQ For 8 mill, maybe, but I'm not getting myface caved in for the veteran's minimum. & you are a little out ofmy weight class.

THE_REAL_SHAQ Dats what I thought jim rome dats what I thought.....I knew, we knew it bock bock bock bock tuk yur feathers n lol

jimrome @THE_REAL_SHAQ For 8 mill, maybe, but I'm not getting myface caved in for the veteran's minimum. & you are a little out ofmy weight class.

THE_REAL_SHAQ Dats what I thought jim rome dats what I thought.....I knew, we knew it bock bock bock bock tuk yur feathers n lol

jimrome @THE_REAL_SHAQ Really? You're getting hooked and want tofight a guy with no legacy. You're better than that. Thx 4 checking in.Bn 2 long.

THE_REAL_SHAQ U been doin this since 92 YouTube - ‪Jim Rome‬‎

jimrome @THE_REAL_SHAQ You just threw the Everett card? Sotired. So easy. So boring. What happened to you? Where's the BigAristotle? Or MDE?

But seriously who watches Jim Rome? Terrible lead in to Around The Horn. Such a bland, trying too hard show.

Jim Rome is a loser, man. Nobody needs a dude yelling for 30 minutes about **** that ain't even that serious
laugh.gif

About the Heat don't be surprise if somebody actually try and harms one of them some way this season.

Hopefully Shaq understands he needs to hang them up and go straight to TNT or NBA TV Fan Night.

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

Look at my sig all you want. There's no point posting something old so you can get you rocks off. And how am I not suprised who was the 1st to join you, DubA
laugh.gif

Its actually not old at all. Its only a day old!!
laugh.gif

And i didnt Twitter / Homepost it outta hate but outta disgust on how Wade is handling this whole situation with the BIG three and whatnot.

Here's the link: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/04/1758605/new-look-miami-heat-will-open.html

You're right. My bad. I thought it was said in the other story

Also, it was in response to all the hate from the other teams' players &  fans.

Why is it Ok for everyone to talk $$+$ to them but if they sticks up for their team it's shame on them? Double standard

About the Heat don't be surprise if somebody actually try and harms one of them some way this season.

smh.gif

Jim Rome is LAME.

He makes me happy I only have to watch an hour straight of ESPN everyday from 2-3, and not 130-300.

Why is it Ok for everyone to talk $$+$ to them but if they sticks up for their team it's shame on them? Double standard

I mean I get your point but the reason I dislike the Heat at the moment is the way they conduct themselves.... Yea its fine if they stand up for their team but they can easily take the high road out of this whole situation.

I'd rather hear Wade say something like" We know we have challenges ahead of us and were ready for them. We know it won't be easy but were all determined to prove all the haters wrong"

Instead of this cocky crap "Were gonna sell out wherever we go. Other teams should thank us for what were doing"

On one hand I don't like the arrogance/cockiness, but on the other hand I like that Wade is embracing the hate and going along with it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

On one hand I don't like the arrogance/cockiness, but on the other hand I like that Wade is embracing the hate and going along with it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
When you're that good, it's cool to see a guy who takes the heat and backs it up.
pimp.gif

If he can stay out of a wheelchair this season.
grin.gif

No hate H3at.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom