* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU JA
laugh.gif

Naw, I thought you knew, I'm not a Heat fan
laugh.gif

^ Wow, way to be subtle Roger,
roll.gif

I loved Marcus Williams' game, he just could never get off the bench, and stayed in trouble.

Good to see Acie staying in the League.

My quote from page 287..

I loved Marcus Williams' game, he just could never get off the bench, and stayed in trouble.

Dude made a copy of my post?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Breaking news: Kyle Weaver didn't sign with Maccabi.
pimp.gif

I heard about that, I knew you'd be happy.
laugh.gif

Apparently receiving "interest," from ~10 teams.

Wade talkin?  No way did I see that comin.  He's been so quiet all offseason. 
laugh.gif

LMAO at Rome sayin he wouldn't box for the league minimum.  Say what you want, but that cut Shaq deep. 
roll.gif

I think all the Celts are gon start puttin in calls to Sheed to get him to come back and play one more year. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Goldmember wrote:

Shaq
KG
JO
Sheed
Perk

eek.gif

Dwight and Amare could use a little help going up against these guys..

Has sheed officially retired yet???? anyways that is a deep froncourt, too bad they all pushing 40 lol (except perk)

it's for a videogame.
laugh.gif

i wish they would fix the bugs instead of giving us gimmicks.

damn i just realized that the heat ruined online basketball. damn team is like the gift that keeps on giving. everyone and their mother gonna be playing with wade, lebron, and bosh
smh.gif
sick.gif

Sheed aint coming back. That's what makes the shaq signing so grrat. We can still use sheeds contract to trade for someone else worth 6 mill. Hopefully a defensive minded wing. Battier is the best case scenario. But I'm sure Dannys not done. >o

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by CP1708

CP talkin?  No way did I see that comin.  He's been so quiet all offseason. 
laugh.gif

*fixed
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not my fault, I just comment on the news, when they talks, Ima talk.  All year.   
smokin.gif

I like Battier too...but people are too high on the Celtics. The supporting cast battle might go to us but it's still Lebron, Bosh, and Wade.

CP you made good points, everyone did that is supporting the Celtics...but I would be amazed if we came out of the east.

Originally Posted by h3at23

CP talkin?  No way did I see that comin.  He's been so quiet all offseason. 
laugh.gif

*fixed
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not my fault, I just comment on the news, when they talks, Ima talk.  All year.   
smokin.gif

Dude, I dont care, I'm not even a Heat fan
laugh.gif

I still can't believe my fanhood was questioned
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

^
I hear ya man, I'm a "Kobe" fan, not a Laker fan. 
laugh.gif

People say silly things around here. 

Sheed can't come back for a year if he files his retirement papers (which is the only way his contract would come off the books).

Steve Franics in his Houston days was fun to watch. Its a shame he went out the way he did...

As for Marcus Williams, I still feel as long as he stays in shape, he can be a good backup PG for a team. He just needs to get in the right situation.

laugh.gif
at the back & forth between Shaq & Jim Rome.

That frontcourt depth for Boston is looking pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom