OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Yeah I'm ready whenever.. I suck at this game right now tho
smile.gif

Lanteri87 finished rosters. They are finally available in his locker, lets get this started

The problem is that the patch aint out yet...

How does EA release this garbage
mad.gif

Playing my own dynasty... fumbles ALL The time.. and flags all the time. Had a series where I got 4 out of 5 plays in a row Flagged... its ridiculous

Other than that the game is solid

Mamba?!?!?
nerd.gif

Nah, I'm here. Well from what I gather the patch should be out Tuesday and that when it does come out, even though we've started the dynasty, we cantoggle those options on or off. Thing is I started another online dynasty
laugh.gif
I couldn't wait, but we are only in week 3 and only like 5 guys actuallyplay so, I guess I'll retire it and make the NT one.

I'll send out the invites in like 20 minutes.

Alright guys, I'm about to send the invites out:

We have 5 teams each in 2 conferences (SEC and Big XII)

SEC East:
Florida (Mamba MVP)
Georgia
Kentucky
Tennessee (firered18)
Miami (Fear the Ibis)

SEC West:
Alabama
Arkansas
Auburn
LSU (woody2626)
Ole Miss
West Virginia (southzeztpdot)

Big XII North:
Kansas
Missouri
Nebraska
Ohio State (Please Say The Baby23)
Oklahoma State
Penn State (Cragmatic)

Big XII South:
Colorado
Oklahoma (mikejs210)
Texas (JEhlers02)
Texas A&M
Texas Tech
USC (datruth92803)

I'll give you guys until 9PM EST tonight to complete all of your pre-season stuff. We will then start Week 1. Good luck to everyone.

Never done an online dynasty before. Hows this work if we aren't all in the same conference? Do we play the computer for some games?

Yeah, since we aren't all in the same conference, you play the cpu the rest of the time, I did the schedules to where most of your non-user, non-conferencegames are against your teams rivals, cause I think you may get a little boost is season showdown from beating them but I'm not entirely sure.

BUMP

The only people that I see that have their stuff done or have even accepted the invites are Cragmatic and JEhlers. The rest of you need to do so before 9 oryour recruiting and other preseason stuff will be simmed. Be sure to look at "View dynasty invites" under online dynasty to see the invites.

Dynasty name is NT.

I'll also be sending out PMs to everyone cause this thread keeps getting bumped off the 1st page.

Week 1 is ready!!

Week 2 will begin on tomorrow night at 9PMEST

So out of my whole season, I only play 2 human opponents? Seems odd to me

What happens if someone is losing to the CPU and they quit.. I hope it gives them the W

If not whats stopping someone from just playing til they win ..
nerd.gif

Can i play as many cpu games on my schedule as i want? or do i have to wait for u to advance the week?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Losing to the CPU in OT on a FUMBLE
mad.gif

As if the 20 penalties called against me all damn game long wasn't enough...

IDK how EA puts this garbage out.... the gameplay is good but all these Penalties

I had a 1st and 40 at one point due to holding/clipping everytime I tried to do anything
roll.gif

I played good D in the first, the CPU had maybe 20 yards of offense the entire quarter then all of a sudden in the 2nd half i couldn't stop anything. CJSpiller ran all over me, I couldn't get past the O Line to save my life when i was sacking Willy Korn 10 yards deep in the first half. Brandon Lovellcatches the ball and takes two steps then the cpu just runs into him and before a tackle is even made he fumbles the ball. This #$&@ seriously pissed meoff. I got my A handed to me with 3 fumbles and 2 ints on tips. Penalties all game long and no run D FTL

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

I hate the damn penalties.....a holding call when im 20 yards ahead of everyone??

They happen ALLLLLLLLLLL the time

Hopefully something comes out soon to fix that

and the CPU NEVER gets penalties

It'd be one thing if it was even

Wow..... nobody posts in this thread AT ALL
roll.gif

Complete opposite of the 2k9 league thread

Mamba did you advance the week? Gotta redeem myself for my overtime loss to the Spartans
smh.gif

If we're playing a user opponent this week, they have to be on the same time we are, correct?

Mamba ?
nerd.gif

PS Now I see...
roll.gif
I restarted my game a "few" times and it shows.. Glad I found out we can't just do that.. even tho I was doing it lastnight because I was getting heated at all my penalties and fumbles
roll.gif
The first time was legit tho.. right at the start of the game, my girl came overunexpectedly

Its ok.. I still got the L
tongue.gif
Just won't do it at all again.. next game when I'm gettin whooped I'll just accept it.

How some of you guys are blowing out the CPU on Heisman is beyond me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom