OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Royster is always getting hurt at the beginning of games... taking away from his Heisman Status... SMH

I'll take his spot.
happy.gif
Gimme Miami please. GT- Thirty Tres

Mamba can we get this advanced? I got a bye this coming week. We been slacking the past couple days, and yea i know ya'll been playin madden and everythingbut lets go

Nah actually I had to go to my uncle's funeral today so that's why I haven't advanced, but I'll do it when I get a chance to.
laugh.gif
@ youguys' NCAA suddenly getting messed up. I know you just want to play Madden, just say it, you don't have to make up some elaborate story...just say youwant to drop out.

Yo Mamba my goldfish knocked its own bowl over from doin laps and it fell right on my copy of NCAA... got scales and stuff all on there and broke right in half
ohwell.gif

sorry guys...

I advanced to week 11 everyone had 2 days to complete those games so if you didn't tough. Since we were down to like 6 active ppl, I went and added someoutsiders who are active so we're back up to 5 ppl in each conference. We'll be back on regular schedule with advancing at 11PM nightly startingtomorrow.

Late Pass.....Why cant I run with the quarterback on this game
mad.gif
I alwaysgive sucked up by a defender for only 4 yds even if Im running with Griffin or Pryor.

Back
Top Bottom