OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Of course you won
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what a f'ing joke.

I advanced the week. Red River Rivalry is this week as Texas looks to bounce back from their loss to the Buckeyes as they take on the #4 Sooners. Also in SECaction, #10 LSU travels to South Beach to take on the #6 Hurricanes.

Should have just replayed the game...at least put the outcome in your hands, I told you I fixed my connection but it was like you was scared to play again...

I didnt even get to respond to your post at 1:36... i had to step outta the house for an hour. but w.e man I know i had that game all but wrapped up... youdidnt see the lead the whole time, but its cool cause youre still undefeated.

You know damn well in all our 2k leagues i kept stuff fair... you werent willing to solve it any other way so its w.e... I woulda replayed it if you were gonnajust disregard my suggestions but its too late now. my season is over... thanks

How the heck did you have it wrapped up, it was almost 4 minutes left, I was only down by 7, you hadn't scored at all in the 2nd half and had the ball onmy side of the field, how is that wrapped up...dude who had Tenn sent me a message that said you wanted to sim it so that's why I did. There was only twochoices, either replay the game or sim it, you kept saying you didn't want to replay it so I simmed it.

I sure hope my internet cuts out when im down in the 4th in a user game in the future then... easy do over scenerio...

more power to ya...I'll have no problem with that just like if I was up instead of down I would have wanted a replay as well.

roll.gif
:rofl:

I gotta side with Mamba on this one.. I was up 3 in the 4th yesterday against USC... turned the ball over and easily could have lost... but ended up winning51-14

a LOT can happen in 4 minutes

Mamba even messaged me saying what the heck happened, you were only up 3 a min ago

Damm just lost to Oklahoma by 2.

It was a crazy game.

I was down 13 with 1:20 to go.

I bombed it and scored to Williams.
Down 6.
Onside kicked it they recovered it. Kicked a field goal.
Down 9
Bombed it to williams for another TD.
down 2
Onside kicked it and recovered it.
25 seconds to go.
Hooked up deep again.
rushed the whole offense and spiked the ball with 1 second to go, i just barely made it in time.
MISSED THE GOD DAM FIELD GOAL WIDE LEFT TO LOSE. SMHHH

Garret Gilbert just had another solid 500+ 5 TD game so idkkk.

Even then Williams had over 300+ and 4 TD's.

Heisman will go to either my QB or WR. Like last year
laugh.gif

Dang...back to back losses for the Longhorns. I'll advance at 11PM

Ik first time i lost to the CPU
smh.gif
everytime they ran i got trucked 3 times.

And i shouldnt of even lost to Ohio St., Lag and fumbles are the worst way to lose.

Mamba can you just make USC the CPU, i dont feel like waiting for Datruth if he even plays.

I can already see whats gonna happen. Im gonna wait wait and wait. Then the game just gets simmed and i take the L.

Kinda how i lost the Big XII championship and my bowl game.

O yea thats the second time you advanced the week as im recruiting lol.
I log back in to find out i lost my 5 star FB who had a soft commit to me haha.

This dynasty never goes my way...ever.

Week advanced. This may be the biggest week of the season with 6 of the top 7 teams facing each other, #7 Alabama hosts #4 Ole Miss, #5 LSU travels to theSwamp to take on #1 Florida, and in what may be a preview of the Big XII championship #3 Ohio State travels to Norman, OK to take on the #2 Sooners. A lot ofmovement in the polls should result after this week is over, we may be headed to scenario where a 2 loss team may actually make it to the title game.

My bad JEhlers I advanced at 11PM sharp, hit me up with a message before hand next time. I'm really close to just taking DaGamingMessiaH, Airmaxin, andbodyfullaPOLO (since he got the RROD) out of the dynasty, if I did that we could probably advance more than once a day since they either haven't been on orhave problems with their 360.

Woody, let me know when you want yo whoopin'
wink.gif

mamba whats good with puttin USC on auto pilot or whatever so i can play the computer.

Or is Datruth still in the league?

I don't know, I'll set him on autopilot, but he played Crag last night so I don't know if he quit or not. If he decides he's still in I'lljust reset the game.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I don't know, I'll set him on autopilot, but he played Crag last night so I don't know if he quit or not. If he decides he's still in I'll just reset the game.

After the game we had.... I don't think he's coming back...

Back
Top Bottom