OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

Ummmm well ok then...
nerd.gif

I wish yall would hurry up. I've given you 2 whole days to play, there really isn't any excuse, I'm advancing at midnight whether you're doneor not.

Yo woody, I set the guy who has Tenn to CPU so if you want to play that game you can, otherwise I'll advance to week 5. That guy is either going to have toquit or actually play his games I'm not going to keep holding up the dynasty for one guy.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I wish yall would hurry up. I've given you 2 whole days to play, there really isn't any excuse, I'm advancing at midnight whether you're done or not.

Thats some BS Mamba... i've been looking to play him for 2 days... and also asking you for 2 days what I can do...without a response from either of you

Eff this... i've been up since 7.. I'm exhausted.. I'm about to go to bed.

It just sucks.. I've been TRYING to get my game in since friday... been telling dude when I can play... he says he quit the league... Mamba never sets itup so I can play CPU...

If you are going to sim it.. I guess sim it then.. but I really feel like thats kinda unfair

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

It just sucks.. I've been TRYING to get my game in since friday... been telling dude when I can play... he says he quit the league... Mamba never sets it up so I can play CPU...

If you are going to sim it.. I guess sim it then.. but I really feel like thats kinda unfair

You've had a bye since friday, you weren't actually able to play him til he advanced it tonight at 12.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

It just sucks.. I've been TRYING to get my game in since friday... been telling dude when I can play... he says he quit the league... Mamba never sets it up so I can play CPU...

laugh.gif
What are you talking about you didn't even have a game this week.

I finally advanced to Week 5. This week is Showdown Saturday with 4 top 10 teams in action against each other in battles to take seize early control in the BigXII and SEC. #5 Ohio St. visits Austin to take on #3 Texas and #1 Florida travels to hostile Tuscaloosa to battle #6 Alabama. #16 Penn St. also takes on #7 USCin other top 25 action.

That was so terrible SMH

The lag was so terrible i couldnt pass.

I didnt lose cuz i played bad, i lost because of fumbles.
My dude fumbled it ona kick return. And with under 2 minutes in the 4th qaurter i get down to the 10 yard line and fumble.
Not to mention the last play of the game SMH i hit A to go get Pryror as he passes it so it switched over to my DB. His WR then catches it and wins the game.

I lost becasue of Lag and Fumbles, so ******ed i can never catch a break in this god dam dynasty.

Looks like Pac Man has your number

And I'm about to remove OKST from the dynasty Airmaxin hasn't been on since the 5th and as far as I can tell, hasn't played a game period.

Be back in about 30 minutes man I've had a rough day got some bad news.

Ok but the girl is bout to put a movie on sometime soon... ill try to hold her off for now... might not be avail after like 830 and i know you wanna advance atlike 11.

What you think Mamba? I got like 30 mins to start this game... post or get at my on XBL if you feel like goin

Back
Top Bottom